Stewart Donald anyone.....

Sky sports today reporting Stuart Donald in talks with a number of interested parties with regards to selling his stake in the club, has yet to decide either way.

Sky sports today reporting Stuart Donald in talks with a number of interested parties with regards to selling his stake in the club, has yet to decide either way.
They are also giving him credit for writing off the clubs debts - I thought that was done by Ellis Short as part of the sale deal.

This isn't part of the plan. He's got to take them up to the Prem, sell the club for a shedload more money than he will get now and then ride to our rescue when the random businessmen now in charge get fed up with the UK planning rigmarole!

Stewart Donald? Well you know. Terrific lad. He’s Breath of fresh air. Top, top, top lad. Absolutely, terrific fella. Fantastic owner.

This is quite an interesting thread, about safc accounts

Wonder who wanted grigg if it wasnt the manager ?

Dont know how itk the guy is, but its interesting reading. Especially when tigers been also accused of not putting as much detail into the accounts this year

SD rubbished the Grigg rumour in the response? Also doesn't seem to realize many companies use their auditor's address as the Registered Company Address (auditor's usually offer company secretarial services as an add-on). Seems like mischief making.

SD rubbished the Grigg rumour in the response? Also doesn't seem to realize many companies use their auditor's address as the Registered Company Address (auditor's usually offer company secretarial services as an add-on). Seems like mischief making.

Like i said no idea how itk the guy is, and stewart is generally open and honest, just an interesting read, when many of the things said about tiger, buying the club with future money owed, and not submitting as much detail in the accounts, actually happens at other clubs with owners who many would love here.

Looks as if this Chris Weatherspoon chap has been trying to find out the details of a 9.6 million pound loan, and is struggling to get an answer, this is what he said,

“On the topic of intercompany debts, one puzzling aspect of the accounts relates to £9.6m owed TO #SAFC from within the wider group of companies. The debt is owed by either Madrox or one of the three companies owned by the directors”

Seems a bit odd but then again I don’t live in the world of multi million pound finance and how it all works. Perhaps one of these companies has a cash flow problem and SAFC are helping out temporarily?

Donald just interviewed by Jim on Sky Sports and he said he was looking for investment only, this will enable the club the progress to where he wants it to be. Stated he will be there next season in one capacity or another depending on the route he takes.

I think the Don is playing Oxford United bingo! I'm waiting for him to take them on a journey and give out hot dogs or the Sunderland Sausage!!!

Then when they sell on to some dodgy far eastern business men we'll hear about them doing so in the best interests of the club and how Charlie was washing their kit during the difficult days of league 1.

Back
Top Bottom