Stewart Donald anyone.....

I love his Walter Mitty moment about being tracked by top celebrity agents and the career decision not to move to LA to appear on reality TV 🤣🤣🤣

20 million to watch a Netflix show? That’s some record. It might well have happen but can’t see that but if Charlie says it’s 20 million then it must have been ………..but then again it is Charlie

More Blunderland News....

Can anyone think of a club a bit closer to home where there has been a protracted takeover, with a mixture of offshore holding companies and a bit of confusion to who is actually in charge / the club owners?

Can anyone think of a club a bit closer to home where there has been a protracted takeover, with a mixture of offshore holding companies and a bit of confusion to who is actually in charge / the club owners?
No

As long as Chaz isn`t involved.............. :)

1,076 posts in four hours on their forum.
They aren't happy, it's fair to say.
Get the Netflix boys there again...

There are now many threads on RTG.
This is a highlight...........

"In the 143 year history of this club, there is objectively no figure that stands worse than Stewart Donald or Charlie Methven, nobody.

Not Tom Cowie, not Mackemenemy, nobody. These two charlatans have singlehandedly put us in the worst position we have ever been in and never has it looked more bleak or depressing.

Previous owners made mistakes of course, but never has there been anyone who swindled our club and lied to the fans like this."

:)

"In the 143 year history of this club, there is objectively no figure that stands worse than Stewart Donald or Charlie Methven, nobody.

Not Tom Cowie, not Mackemenemy, nobody. These two charlatans have singlehandedly put us in the worst position we have ever been in and never has it looked more bleak or depressing.

Previous owners made mistakes of course, but never has there been anyone who swindled our club and lied to the fans like this."

Sounds like we had a lucky escape.

Maybe they look on Kassam as their mentor 😉

They just keep giving don’t they!
Surely their current “owner” must be near the top of their charts as well for lying that he had majority control of the club when that was a blatant lie.
Also I don’t understand the Donald swindle comment, has he actually made any money out of them? I can see some horrendous mistakes, eg Griggs, but is swindle anywhere close?

I would love @Lundinsponytail to frequent this board more often again. I miss baldy baiting, but it was just as much fun reading some of @Lundinsponytail pompous and arrogant rants.

He bought a football club, my a**e!!!, I think Stew Donald might have something to say about that. More like, he was involved in the change of ownership of a football club. I understood that they didn't actually pay for the club, just promised the previous owner that he'd receive the XX Millions of parachute payments. Cheapskates!! :D

Back
Top Bottom