Stewart Donald anyone.....

"Satori was presented to supporters as the wealthy, well-connected businessman who could take the club to the next level..."

I'm sure I'd heard that load of guff before!!!

The Sunderland takeover is the new Coronation Street, a neverending soap.

Maybe fk could take them on a journey to the premier league just not the one their used to lol

Sunderland have just let go their Kit Man, John Cooke who had first played for the club over 40 years ago before returning as kit nan 26 years ago.

There is more talk about other redundancies and staff leaving as the cost cutting continues. I really wouldn't be surprised to see Will Grigg, Charlie Wyke and Aiden McGeady leaving this week and Sunderland struggling midtable with the lack of investment this summer.

Sunderland have just let go their Kit Man, John Cooke who had first played for the club over 40 years ago before returning as kit nan 26 years ago.

There is more talk about other redundancies and staff leaving as the cost cutting continues. I really wouldn't be surprised to see Will Grigg, Charlie Wyke and Aiden McGeady leaving this week and Sunderland struggling midtable with the lack of investment this summer.
can you imagine their forum if that happened.

In fact the quote from the Grauniad says "Charlie Methven will also keep hold of his acres worth 5%."

He may be laughing at the absence of subs. Or the Cotswolds. Anyway, I hear he's not been well. Get well you floppy-haired muppet (y)

Back
Top Bottom