Stewart Donald anyone.....

I try not to tar folk with a broad brush based on their choices.
As an example I don`t think all Labour voters are feckless dole scrounging migrants, although many of them maybe. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:?
Yeah ...but ol Salmon Pants would never be anything but a Tory would he.. ;)

Can we rename this the thread Daily Sunderland Crisis Watch?

There are more meltdowns than a broken down Ice Cream van full of Cornettos in the middle of the Sahara Desert at midday

I wouldn't be against offering McGeady an 18mth contract from January. He is seen as having a negative attitude, but Robinson has shown that he can often get the best out of players who don't fit in elsewhere, and on his day there's a very good player there. His current wages will be way beyond what we would pay, but with Sunderland buying out his contract he shouldn't be too hard up!

I wouldn't be against offering McGeady an 18mth contract from January. He is seen as having a negative attitude, but Robinson has shown that he can often get the best out of players who don't fit in elsewhere, and on his day there's a very good player there. His current wages will be way beyond what we would pay, but with Sunderland buying out his contract he shouldn't be too hard up!

Personally, I wouldn't want him. I'd trust KR and co to get far better than him.

I'm a no, if you can't motivate yourself to play for Everton or Snderland, what chance of doing it for moonshiners?

I'm a no, if you can't motivate yourself to play for Everton or Snderland, what chance of doing it for moonshiners?
He did very well for Sunderland in the Championship and in the first season in L1.
KR seems to be good with 'difficult ' players like Fosu.
He would be too expensive but I would take him.

Can we rename this the thread Daily Sunderland Crisis Watch?

There are more meltdowns than a broken down Ice Cream van full of Cornettos in the middle of the Sahara Desert at midday

The article says he is best paid player at the club. So he must be on mega big bucks. Then it says he signed a one year extension in July. That is totally financial suicide, surely they should have been off loading their highest paid players not extending their contracts.

I remember when we played (and beat) Swansea. Jonjo Shelvey was angling for a move away at the time and basically just wandered round the pitch totally disinterested and absolutely showing no respect to his club or their supporters. Ever since then I have though he is a complete pillock, no mater what he does. I don't want anyone who has anything like that attitude anywhere near Oxford Utd.

Already a goal down at home to Blackpool. Scorer was Virtue-Thick, which must be some form of irony.

I remember when we played (and beat) Swansea. Jonjo Shelvey was angling for a move away at the time and basically just wandered round the pitch totally disinterested and absolutely showing no respect to his club or their supporters. Ever since then I have though he is a complete pillock, no mater what he does. I don't want anyone who has anything like that attitude anywhere near Oxford Utd.

I thought it was because he soon realised he was being completely outplayed and outclassed by Lunny that day.

The article says he is best paid player at the club. So he must be on mega big bucks. Then it says he signed a one year extension in July. That is totally financial suicide, surely they should have been off loading their highest paid players not extending their contracts.

Just to add a bit of clarity on this, he got a one year extension but he’s effectively spreading his wages across the two years, so he’ll earn what he would have in the last year of his contract over the course of two.

Whilst I agree that we possibly should have moved him on, I don’t think there would have been many takers given his age. He performed under Jack Ross but he’s had a massive falling out with Parkinson. Rumours flying about that he’s been bullying some of our younger players too. All in all it’s the latest in a long line of s**t shows that have contributed to what is a truly pathetic season.

from my Sunderland mate Sinner

Love Donald but he gets a bit of stick. He's got Dell involved so we will be loaded if we ever go up. Charlie made some terrible comments considering he was PR man. Compared us to a crying girl at the prom and said people up north do not understand business. That was at an official supporters meeting. Donald shipped him out and held the meeting again.

Love Donald but he gets a bit of stick. He's got Dell involved so we will be loaded if we ever go up. Charlie made some terrible comments considering he was PR man. Compared us to a crying girl at the prom and said people up north do not understand business. That was at an official supporters meeting. Donald shipped him out and held the meeting again.

Not like Charlie to be outspoken ?

We did try to highlight Chartle's personality - but leopards don't change their spots do they?

Back
Top Bottom