Stewart Donald anyone.....

It's definitely Kidlington!

Hmmm.

You'd think he'd want to do whatever he's doing in the constituency he's running for.

Still, it doesn't surprise me that he'd choose to do it somewhere where he'll be more popular instead.

Whatever it is he's doing.

For the record, I think Methven would make an excellent PM.

I thought he was telling Sunderland fans that he was one of them? I'm not too sure the majority of Sunderland fans would be tories?
They were one of, if not the first to vote for Brexit...maybe Charlie thought he'd fit right in and also with the likes of Rees Mogg, Raab, Patel Cleverly et al

Charlie backing James Fredrickson in Abingdon today.

ELSqsFNXkAQaXz2
Someone with IT skills should post this on Mackems fans forum. Real reason for resigning as Director to canvass for Tories in election. I'm sure it will be well received.

I thought he was telling Sunderland fans that he was one of them? I'm not too sure the majority of Sunderland fans would be tories?
I'm pretty sure the good folk of Sunderland are even less likely to vote Conservative having to endure Charlie the last 18 months. You did well to send him and Stew (Del Boy and Rodney) packing.

I'm pretty sure he won't be enjoying a beer with us any time in the future!

Who says it hasnt already been sent to a couple of Sunderland supporting acquaintances?

• React
Reactions: m
Can we rename this the thread Daily Sunderland Crisis Watch?

There are more meltdowns than a broken down Ice Cream van full of Cornettos in the middle of the Sahara Desert at midday

Mcready & Maguire are both midfielders are nt they?.... might help fill a gap here ...if there still is a gap in our midfield to fill come Jan?;););)

Back
Top Bottom