Stewart Donald anyone.....

SD set to sell his majority stake in Sun'lund to MSD Partners, investors responsible for managing the wealth of Michael Dell (25th richest man in the world).

Price in the region of £50m whilst retaining a minority stake. In other words, SD gets his money back whilst still retaining a share in the club.

Charlie Boy credited with finding the investors, so expect another generous fee for his work. No doubt this will help fund his eventual takeover bid of OUFC ?

In the meantime SD & CM to remain involved with the day-to-day running of the club.

It all depends if Chartle can stop spending the lucre on red chinos and leather deck shoes

Well done to Donald and Methven if they’ve turned a profit on this. I called it wrongly as a ‘bigger trainset’ whereas it was or has become a sell on for a profit project.

Not sure how Ellis Short or Sunderland fans would take it?

Well done to Donald and Methven if they’ve turned a profit on this. I called it wrongly as a ‘bigger trainset’ whereas it was or has become a sell on for a profit project.

Not sure how Ellis Short or Sunderland fans would take it?

I think their fans have always known that Stewart etc hasn’t got the money to take it to the next level and beyond, so I’d guess that as Stewart and Charlie seem to be staying on and running things from a day to day perspective they’ll be fairly happy.

I think their fans have always known that Stewart etc hasn’t got the money to take it to the next level and beyond, so I’d guess that as Stewart and Charlie seem to be staying on and running things from a day to day perspective they’ll be fairly happy.
That might be the case, but they also brought santori on board who supposedly did have the money, it was presented to OUFC that he had plenty to take our club forward, I don’t agree with it but that’s the way football is going people looking for a quick buck.

Back
Top Bottom