Stewart Donald anyone.....

Neville60

Sunderland have won 1, drawn 2 and lost 3 of their last 6, so maybe they've just bottled it at the wrong time and Southend have rightly benefited. Either way, it's 46 games that take you down or keep you up, not just the last 90 minutes.
Play to the ultimate final whistle

Leysboy

They may still go up and make a nice slice of wonga, but if they stay down I will have a snigger to myself. Not at the expense of Stewart Donald, but some of there supporters. They thought they would walk this league, and they’ve just realised Lge 1 is more competitive than they first thought.

Dave T

“ i also mistakenly implied that kemar roofe was once on £4k a week at oxford. Based on information supplied to me i now accept that also wasn’t the case and would like to clarify and apologise to yellows forum”

Scotchegg

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
“ i also mistakenly implied that kemar roofe was once on £4k a week at oxford. Based on information supplied to me i now accept that also wasn’t the case and would like to clarify and apologise to yellows forum”
I fairness, he was washing the first teams kit at the time in his role as saviour of Oxford United!!

DenisSmithsWig

When he says about being someone that gives up, does he mean betting on your team to be relegated and even then you give up on the bet by cashing out?

Osleroad

Good interview with Charlie here and doesn't forget his roots, or we would all (or some of us) be calling him a turncoat.

"People say football fans in this region are more passionate than elsewhere. That's not entirely true because as an Oxford fan I was as passionate and committed as anyone. "
The past tense used is more than apt!

Scotchegg

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
Apart from what @Dave T quoted above, can someone tell me what lie(s) Chas told that upset Shrewsbury?
From the programme notices for Sunderland v Shrewsbury game he stated that Shrewsbury had a male only boardroom in contrast to Sunderland promoting women in business. Not the biggest slur, but also something which would have easily been shown to be inaccurate and was just lazy by Charles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cassox OUFC Boardroom 40
BigAlan OUFC Boardroom 1