Current Player #42 Steve Seddon

I don’t know too much about him, but appears a good signing

We’ve got a left back!

Now is it pushing it to want a CB!?!

Welcome to OUFC Steve, here's to a successful stay.

Yeah pleased with this.

Seems a very sensible signing. Good age, 100 games already and he has had some successful loans. A couple of Pompey fans I know are disappointed he hasn't ended up at Fratton Park.

Welcome Steve , according to other sides he’s been on loan with he’s a very good signing

I’m overcome with emotion. If we sign another full back alongside him I don’t know what I’ll do.

Speaks well in his interview - seems a genuinely likeable and enthusiastic lad. Good age, good potential in terms of both ability and resale value… exactly what was needed on paper.

Welcome, young Steven.

Solid signing (very impressed with the recruitment so far). Has experience playing wing back on the left of a midfield five, so should be good going forward as well. Welcome Steve!

Welcome to the Yellows Steve. Enjoy your time here.

Buy him for a small amount, develop him over a couple of seasons, sell for seven figures and a profit and for some reason P**s off a selection of the fanbase for doing it.

Well aboard, Steve.

Welcome Steve.
My grandson is a massive Blues fan, said he is solid and quick, good signing for us, disappointed Bowyer let him go, brought his own guy in from Chelsea.

Welcome to the OUFC family Steve. Hopefully you have a great career with us. Looking forward to see you in the famous yellow shirt of OUFC

Back
Top Bottom