Steve Evans

John Dempster as caretaker manager? If you are a season ticket holder you must have a decent chance of getting a coaching job at out dumping ground

Interesting opening press conference from Evans. Pretty much saying that Peterborough is a stepping stone for his ultimate dream of managing Celtic in 2 or 3 years time. Not sure what the posh fans will make of that..?

I think if our new manager comes out with that sort of statement - if and when he arrives - there will be a few indignant comments on here

I am no fan of Celtic, can’t stand them or their fans, but Steve Evans has as much chance of managing them as I do of running into Kelly Brook in the Corner House pub tonight and knocking her up with triplets.

(Obviously I could pull Kelly Brook piece of P**s, it’s just she ain’t making it through the weather conditions to the Corner House tonight from wherever she is, plus with no history of twins etc in her family that just makes it even more unlikely)

I am no fan of Celtic, can’t stand them or their fans, but Steve Evans has as much chance of managing them as I do of running into Kelly Brook in the Corner House pub tonight and knocking her up with triplets.

(Obviously I could pull Kelly Brook piece of P**s, it’s just she ain’t making it through the weather conditions to the Corner House tonight from wherever she is, plus with no history of twins etc in her family that just makes it even more unlikely)

Given the standard of Scottish football and Steve Evans’ relative successes, I can’t see it being out of the realms of possibility.

Back
Top Bottom