Statement for non-members & Sensory room vs Pompey

OxVox

The statement sent to members yesterday is now available to view here oxvox.org.uk/hmrc19jan19/

Additionally, the volunteers for the OUFC sensory room are unable to make today so the room will be closed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I assume that after what nearly a week there have been no answers to Oxvox from the OUFC board?
If so that is a disgrace. What will Oxvox's next step be?
If not will we shortly receive an update on any response?

I assume that after what nearly a week there have been no answers to Oxvox from the OUFC board?
If so that is a disgrace. What will Oxvox's next step be?
If not will we shortly receive an update on any response?

As I said previously this should be pused into mainstream media and sky sports etc and put the board under some! !

Niall McWillams, on Radio Oxford, just said that Tiger spent 45 minutes with OxVox on Saturday. Perhaps they are preparing an update for the membership.

And could they provide the answers to the questions that they posed to the club because according to Niall, these have been answered?

Niall McWillams, on Radio Oxford, just said that Tiger spent 45 minutes with OxVox on Saturday. Perhaps they are preparing an update for the membership.
You would certainly hope so wouldn't you.
I am slightly surprised that Oxvox haven't mentioned this themselves having issued such a strongly worded statement?
I assume we will know soon.

Yes, OxVox need to say what happened. I do have the sneaking suspicion that ST's 'answers' might not be answers as we know them, but let's see.

Back
Top Bottom