General Stadium Disrepair

All well in SSL apart from strip light in gents toilet ,still out of action .

Attachments

• 01ABEDFC-7C37-49D2-B054-461EDE80DB2B.jpeg
    01ABEDFC-7C37-49D2-B054-461EDE80DB2B.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 14
Re the stadium.. rumour has it a certain FK was seen at the ground last week prior to the Charlton game..

Re the stadium.. rumour has it a certain FK was seen at the ground last week prior to the Charlton game..
He was in to sign a new lease with the NHS for continuing use for vaccination. You’d like to think he’d waive the charge rather than profit from a crisis……
The staff at the vaccination centre have long complained about how dirty it is, especially their toilets. However, there was a big clean up before his visit so he wouldn’t have seen it in it’s normal state. Funny that.

Quick question for fellow Northstanders.. The puddles all along the urinals that we have to stand in when having a wee, p1$$ or water?

Anyway, I`ve sent an email to Mr Taylor & Mr Doyle to thank them for the improvements. (y)

Best wishes

South Midlands Hygiene Squad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't they should be thanked for getting things to the state they should have been before Saturdays game. The promised statement has not appeared, which should now be a massive apology to the fans for what they found. I expect they will hope it will all go away and it will drift back to how it was. I have noted the contempt I am being treated with and will bear it in mind when season ticket renewal time comes.

Quick question for fellow Northstanders.. The puddles all along the urinals that we have to stand in when having a wee, p1$$ or water?
One of the urinals was running constantly and also leaking from the cistern above causing water on the floor.

One of the urinals was running constantly and also leaking from the cistern above causing water on the floor.
Is that not a slip hazard was there any wet floor signs if not and somebody did slip that could mean trouble for whoever does the cleaning

Is that not a slip hazard was there any wet floor signs if not and somebody did slip that could mean trouble for whoever does the cleaning
Its not a cleaning issue its a plumbing issue. Needs the supply valve turning down that is all, if i could have reached it i would have done it. nobody has done it on purpose and it obviously hadnt been seen yet. Ive messaged the SLO so it can be sorted and i did tell a steward who wasnt interested in the slightest lol.

Its not a cleaning issue its a plumbing issue. Needs the supply valve turning down that is all, if i could have reached it i would have done it. nobody has done it on purpose and it obviously hadnt been seen yet. Ive messaged the SLO so it can be sorted and i did tell a steward who wasnt interested in the slightest lol.
The problem is the water on the floor if there is no sign to warn people and somebody slips they could claim compensation I didn’t say it was anybody’s fault but surely the cleaning people could put signage

He was in to sign a new lease with the NHS for continuing use for vaccination. You’d like to think he’d waive the charge rather than profit from a crisis……
The staff at the vaccination centre have long complained about how dirty it is, especially their toilets. However, there was a big clean up before his visit so he wouldn’t have seen it in it’s normal state. Funny that.

Thought it would be along those lines.

You’d have thought that NMcW would / could have taken the opportunity of grabbing w quick word about the state of the place and the difficulties of getting anything done..

Knowing him though, it would have been red carpet treatment etc…

The problem is the water on the floor if there is no sign to warn people and somebody slips they could claim compensation I didn’t say it was anybody’s fault but surely the cleaning people could put signage
But they wouldnt have known about it, until somebody reported it, which they have so it should be sorted for the next game

There was a 'wet floor' sign at the entrance to the male toilets SSL ( dugouts- fence end half of SSL) at last nights game, albeit the floor didn't appear to be wet?

Back
Top Bottom