General Stadium Disrepair

Victory is ours !!!
East Stand βœ…
North Stand βœ…
South Stand............... pending

Soap & towels reported throughout the facilities... sightings of santiser are rumoured.

The Kassam has fallen to the Hygiene Taliban !! πŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈ

Bazzer, if you want to have a discussion you must have all the facts. If you want an argument you pick and chose you replies based on the titbits you have chosen to read.
Believe it or not I read every thread, it is harder than my full-time job was. But I do understand when people feel that "discussions"are getting out of hand and by reading everything I usually can put my finger on the point at which a discussion becomes an argument.

Anybody fancy my job?

Pompey 1 up against bottom club Shrewsbury
And Stanley 1 up too.

SSU looking better. Paper hand towels, soap and sanitiser. Sadly, the urinal still looks pretty foul and still leaks and this was the state of one of the cubicles:

20210817_185415.jpg

Photographic evidence from the East Stand this evening.

East Stand.jpg

It's a start but for the Lincoln game, I'm now expecting to be handed a spa-type dressing gown and slippers on arrival, have rose petals thrown into my path as I walk up to my seat where there should be a soft pillow adorned by two chocolates.

East stand toilet now has loo paper... they just need to add working locks now...
The lack of working locks is deliberate, the club has to appeal to everyone - you found the 'doggers' cubicle.

seat was sparkling, toilets probably been cleaned but 20 years of scale they still look grimy. Went for a pee in the second half and the urinal was running constantly full blast and overflowing from the cistern. Told a steward who was hiding in the bogs looking at his phone I think it’s probably going to flood and he just replied β€˜more than likely’ lol.

I am so sad that due to a last minute personal situation I didn’t get to make it tonight, well done to the boys! And I am happy to see that toilet situation has improved a little! COYY

Back
Top Bottom