General Stadium Disrepair

I’m fine thanks Malc, only asking a genuine question which could be answered but isn’t. I may skin it with the real fans in the East stand, but we don’t get paper towels or sanitiser and I doubt if the North stand did either and Andy Taylor wasn’t seen in the east stand or if he was he would have commented about the state of the toilets.
So no I’m fine just looking for a response not whether someone has spoken to Andy Taylor or not.
PS I spoke to him also on Saturday outside the SOUTH STAND.
So you’re saying I am a liar 🤥 mmmmm whatever!!!!!!!!

So you’re saying I am a liar 🤥 mmmmm whatever!!!!!!!!
No I have never said that you are implying I am which I’m not. There are three stands North, South and East so which one do you sit in,surely you can answer that.
But do t ever accuse me of something.

No I have never said that you are implying I am which I’m not. There are three stands North, South and East so which one do you sit in,surely you can answer that.
But do t ever accuse me of something.
Like I have said I answered this and I am not doing it again!!! Where i sit is actually none of your business, oh you said you spoke to Andy Taylor on Saturday, did you tell him all this to his face? Or are one of the spineless who hides behind the internet, slagged him and others off on line but haven’t got the balls to say it to their face????

Like I have said I answered this and I am not doing it again!!! Where i sit is actually none of your business, oh you said you spoke to Andy Taylor on Saturday, did you tell him all this to his face? Or are one of the spineless who hides behind the internet, slagged him and others off on line but haven’t got the balls to say it to their face????

I hope tonight’s games is as entertaining as this little ding dong 😁

If the stadium has been cleaned in the last two days as some on here think, wouldn't it have been nice if the club or stadco could have announced it. Then I could take the cleaning stuff out of my bag, so I can get my make up in.

If the stadium has been cleaned in the last two days as some on here think, wouldn't it have been nice if the club or stadco could have announced it. Then I could take the cleaning stuff out of my bag, so I can get my make up in.
I have asked for the same more than once. In the meantime, here is the text from the email I received today from Andy Taylor. Hopefully he won't mind me reproducing it on here:

Thanks for your email, you are correct I’m aware of the cleanliness issues.

This is something that we have tried to address over the last few months however it has proven rather difficult to resolve. As you know the stadium are responsible for the cleaning contracts and the standards as such are managed by the stadium manager. We have questioned whether the stadium would be ready in time for the first home game and were assured many a time that everything would be ready.

We were pushing for enhanced cleaning throughout the final week leading up to the Charlton game however nothing really started happening until we bombarded the stadium manager with lists of concerns and lots of pictures too!!

There were cleaning teams right up until late on Friday night including the stadium manager who was personally cleaning toilets

However as much as there was a flurry of activity, I believe they left it too late and then rushed through thus resulting in a sub-standard clean.

Please allow me to apologise on behalf of both the club and the stadium company. There is no excuse for the poor cleanliness many fans have had to experience.

There has been a massive push over the last two days to raise the level of hygiene. I have personally seen cleaning teams wiping down seats, jet washing steps and walkways and cleaning toilets thoroughly. I have personally been into every toilet and ensured that paper towels and toilet paper is in place.

Hopefully tonight experience will be a lot more enjoyable.

The biggest concern we have currently is the pigeon guano. We are currently seeking a pest controller to help us remove the risk.

Please rest assured that we are working with the stadium company to resolve this ASAP.

I have asked for the same more than once. In the meantime, here is the text from the email I received today from Andy Taylor. Hopefully he won't mind me reproducing it on here:

Thanks for your email, you are correct I’m aware of the cleanliness issues.

This is something that we have tried to address over the last few months however it has proven rather difficult to resolve. As you know the stadium are responsible for the cleaning contracts and the standards as such are managed by the stadium manager. We have questioned whether the stadium would be ready in time for the first home game and were assured many a time that everything would be ready.

We were pushing for enhanced cleaning throughout the final week leading up to the Charlton game however nothing really started happening until we bombarded the stadium manager with lists of concerns and lots of pictures too!!

There were cleaning teams right up until late on Friday night including the stadium manager who was personally cleaning toilets

However as much as there was a flurry of activity, I believe they left it too late and then rushed through thus resulting in a sub-standard clean.

Please allow me to apologise on behalf of both the club and the stadium company. There is no excuse for the poor cleanliness many fans have had to experience.

There has been a massive push over the last two days to raise the level of hygiene. I have personally seen cleaning teams wiping down seats, jet washing steps and walkways and cleaning toilets thoroughly. I have personally been into every toilet and ensured that paper towels and toilet paper is in place.

Hopefully tonight experience will be a lot more enjoyable.

The biggest concern we have currently is the pigeon guano. We are currently seeking a pest controller to help us remove the risk.

Please rest assured that we are working with the stadium company to resolve this ASAP.
Oxford city council Environmental Health dept' take care' of pest control (among other environmental issues)I believe?
pigeons ARE pests

Last edited:
This thread turned embarrassing, ease delete it and start again as adults

Its football tonight... both are going to the match ...both probably are getting ready to set off for the breeze block around 'now' ?
I am
Very true let’s hope they don’t bump
Into each other otherwise could be fireworks in the stand

Don’t care where you actually sit but from your comments about hand towels and hand sanitizer it must mean you’re South stand as I can assure you now the East stand and the North stand are not afforded those luxuries. I see I did speak to Andy Taylor about something which was more pressing than asking why the South stand are afforded such luxuries ( maybe that’s for when the prawn sandwiches are eaten )
I am certainly not spineless as anyone who knows me at football will know, yes I speak my mind over concerns about our club. I’ve been supporting OUFC for 53 years and it that time I have never seen whether it’s the Kassam or the Manor in such a poor state. The Kassam has three stands so all stands should be afforded the same regarding the toilets and seats and so forth.
but as you’ve spoken to Andy Taylor as you sound like you are a very dear friend of his, I expect to see a massive improvement in the ground regarding supporters whether they’re posh in the South stand or family oriented in the North stand or the riff raff in the East stand.

Back
Top Bottom