General Stadco Covid precautions - duty of care issue?

I personally dont think the season will finish this year, at least not for the fans. I can see quite quickly all games being behind closed doors at best, or the season taking a couple of months break to see what ensues. Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs likely to play behind closed doors https://www.football.london/premier-league/coronavirus-premier-league-games-cancelled-17870382. Maybe Tiger had an inkling this was coming before cancelling all bets during the January transfer window?
I think the lower leagues should have a option of trying to get a few extra Tuesdays in as precaution in case we loose money and see if we can end the season as early as possible

Or even make every game available to watch online season ticket holders obviously don’t pay as part of there ticket and the rest pay the normal 10pound I’d hope the tv companies would understand the issue and would let clubs do this for the protection of are futures

Sent an email yesterday requesting, hot water, soap, hand driers or paper towels, plus hand gel station. MD as not even bothered to acknowledge my email. Guess the club looking to play game behind closed doors form April, lost revenue, season ticket holders claiming money back.
ST holders will not get their money back and most wouldn't ask for it.

Or even make every game available to watch online season ticket holders obviously don’t pay as part of there ticket and the rest pay the normal 10pound I’d hope the tv companies would understand the issue and would let clubs do this for the protection of are futures
That is possible.
Will I follow cope with huge numbers of additional fans if games have to be played behind closed doors?

Once again please use OUR and not ARE
For example: (1) OUR team is the best and ARE going to achieve promotion. ✔???
(2) ARE team ❌ is the best and OUR ❌going to achieve promotion. ??❌

If you read (2) properly it sounds rong wrong. ???

End of lesson for today.

If BoJo confines us ‘old gits’ to our hovels because of this virus, I will start an entertainment thread on here, called:

“MOAN FROM HOME”

Please note: You will only be able to comment if you are:

a) Over 60, (no ryanobirdio)
b) Normally SEATED in the SSU
c) In possession of a flask
d) Never seen in clubs and bars on the Cowley Rd
and ...
e) Not Bobsss nor Chris Williams.

If BoJo confines us ‘old gits’ to our hovels because of this virus, I will start an entertainment thread on here, called:

“MOAN FROM HOME”

and ...

I assume a blanket over the legs is de rigueur as well?

“MOAN FROM HOME”

and ...
I’d be surprised if any of you even knew how to start a thread. Plus I’d have thought you’d all be too busy voting for backwards politics, reminiscing about your childhood holidays near Great Yarmouth, washing your clothes in the river and beating up immigrants.

Don’t worry - I’ll keep you all company ?

I have heard from a usually reliable source that Premier League and EFL have agreed games will be played behind closed doors if the number of confirmed cases hits 500, we are currently at 460. Free streaming to ST holders to be one of the mitigations.

Now confirmed in The Times but (I'm told) without the specific numbers.

I have heard from a usually reliable source that Premier League and EFL have agreed games will be played behind closed doors if the number of confirmed cases hits 500, we are currently at 460. Free streaming to ST holders to be one of the mitigations.

I can safely say we will far exceed 500. Purely based on what is occurring at work.

However that is still very small fry in terms of people who attend sporting events.

Keep calm & carry on*! (y)

*unless you are, or in contact with, poorly folk.

Back
Top Bottom