General Stadco Covid precautions - duty of care issue?

Oldman159

In view of the current government advice to wash hands in hot soapy water for as long as it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice, is it reasonable to assume that hot water (and/or effective hand sanitising gel) will be installed in the Kassam stadium before the next home match?

probably not.:rolleyes:

OWS....

Ox Mail
OWS....

which are all so well and good ...and well-intentioned too,

however as the OP points out, until Stadco are instructed by the Breeze Block owner/ OUFC (slum) landlord to ensure the breeze block improves facilities from their disgraceful current state, it is, in reality, akin to pissing in the wind - a bit like it has been when using the 'facilities', for many years, at the breeze block ! :(o_O:mad:

I thought the mention of "hand sanitiser" was very useful. Now, could anyone tell me where it is possible to purchase this item?
(come to that, add liquid soap, toilet paper, kitchen roll, antiseptic wipes etc. etc)

All the local stores have been long cleaned out.

Sent an email yesterday requesting, hot water, soap, hand driers or paper towels, plus hand gel station. MD as not even bothered to acknowledge my email. Guess the club looking to play game behind closed doors form April, lost revenue, season ticket holders claiming money back.

Given the queue for the sinks to wash your hands is non existent compared to the queue to take a slash in the 1st place can be quite a wait, I guess many people have poor hygiene anyway ?.

I should imagine a significant number wouldn’t even know if the soap dispenser was empty or the taps were running cold ?

Given the queue for the sinks to wash your hands is non existent compared to the queue to take a slash in the 1st place can be quite a wait, I guess many people have poor hygiene anyway ?.

I should imagine a significant number wouldn’t even know if the soap dispenser was empty or the taps were running cold ?

This is very true but is it more hygenic to touch the empty faeces infected soap dispenser and rinse with cold water or to not bother at all after a slash whats a gentleman to do?

Manorlounger
“Well-known member

I thought the mention of "hand sanitiser" was very useful. Now, could anyone tell me where it is possible to purchase this item?”

Bicester Village staff were (allegedly) sent into Superdrug Bicester today to buy as many hand gels as they could to give to their ‘vulnerable’ BVStaff. ?So that’s probably where they are.......

Who is the guest on this weeks radio oxford 5min f ans forum? If its the MD, Chairman or Vice Chairman all should be able to offer some kind of response re what the club are doing to resolve the situation as it currently and has been for many years? Shouldnt they?.......even if all that has been done is KR has contacted some scouser 'entrepreneurs ' to knock out alcohol based hand sanitizer outside the breeze block :sneaky:

Last edited:
I can't be the only one looks at the state of the East Stand toilets and doesn't bother to wash their hands because I feel more likely to catch something if I do. Not ideal, but those bogs need a proper clean at least 5 years ago.

Manorlounger
“Well-known member

I thought the mention of "hand sanitiser" was very useful. Now, could anyone tell me where it is possible to purchase this item?”

Bicester Village staff were (allegedly) sent into Superdrug Bicester today to buy as many hand gels as they could to give to their ‘vulnerable’ BVStaff. ?So that’s probably where they are.......
We're just 5 minutes away from the location of the Surrey (Haslemere) patient which has prompted the local paranoids to panic buy everything. Even tinned baked beans had disappeared from shelves at Sainsbury's yesterday. Hand wipes, sanitizers, toilet rolls etc. are nowhere to be found.
I had no idea that Covid-19 could give you the shits but, the panic mongering idiots hold sway. What next?

Sent an email yesterday requesting, hot water, soap, hand driers or paper towels, plus hand gel station. MD as not even bothered to acknowledge my email. Guess the club looking to play game behind closed doors form April, lost revenue, season ticket holders claiming money back.

ST holders wouldn`t be able to claim the money back. "Force majeure" get out clause.

I personally dont think the season will finish this year, at least not for the fans. I can see quite quickly all games being behind closed doors at best, or the season taking a couple of months break to see what ensues. Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs likely to play behind closed doors https://www.football.london/premier-league/coronavirus-premier-league-games-cancelled-17870382. Maybe Tiger had an inkling this was coming before cancelling all bets during the January transfer window?

Back
Top Bottom