SSU Police quieten loud mouth trio

Not condoning this behaviour but Robinson himself is not exactly setting the best example for everyone. The whole stadium can see his constant verbals and gesticulations at everyone

One of the reasons i havent been to a home game for quite a while now.....poncey prawn sandwich eating bores......

One of the reasons i havent been to a home game for quite a while now.....poncey prawn sandwich eating bores......
One of the reasons you're not missed.....boring predictable posts,,,,,,,

We go in the East Stand. Or do they eat prawn sandwiches in there as well

Why do some football fans seems to think prawn sandwiches are some rare delicacy?! Go to Boots, they’re the cheapest sandwiches in a meal deal!!!

Get you with your fancy boutique!

What's wrong with finding your sandwiches in the bin like the rest of us?

I was about 10feet to the left of those two guys slagging g the team off and having a pop at the guy on the gantry, they were told to sit down and shut up by supporters but the useless twit of a steward with his blue cap on just stood there watching, actually he is useless at everything as he has no idea of what seats rows and numbers are, so to simply watch the two guys shouting was about what you could expect of him.

Eventually a steward did have a word and the old bill sent one guy who got him to sit down. If they are full time supporters we don’t need them.

Onwards and upwards.

Just wondering if they turned up to the Burton game. And if they did what kind of verbal support or abuse they gave.

Just wondering if they turned up to the Burton game. And if they did what kind of verbal support or abuse they gave.
No sign of them in the directors area. I would imagine that they were in the Manor restaurant as a one off. Eating in the restaurant gets you a seat in the area at the back of the SSU behind the directors area.

I was about 10feet to the left of those two guys slagging g the team off and having a pop at the guy on the gantry, they were told to sit down and shut up by supporters but the useless twit of a steward with his blue cap on just stood there watching, actually he is useless at everything as he has no idea of what seats rows and numbers are, so to simply watch the two guys shouting was about what you could expect of him.

Eventually a steward did have a word and the old bill sent one guy who got him to sit down. If they are full time supporters we don’t need them.

Onwards and upwards.
SHOUTING??? well...whatever next??? may even break out in a song if we let them get away with this........pfffffffffffffffffffft

Back
Top Bottom