SSU Police quieten loud mouth trio

N
I doubt they can actually read Archbishop.

We could hear their yobbery from 40 yards away though

The police response to the incident was rather low key - there was some eventually . Possibly sensible in the circumstances.

Did the knuckleheads get kicked out?

No, they weren’t thrown own and was probably the right decision.

They’re obviously entitled to their opinion(s) even if they’re not educated ones at times. I can understand Darren’s response to their initial comments, and probably wasn’t worth him getting involved, but emotions are obviously getting high on both sides.

The club are out of order here. I reckon the gents were just trying to highlight some crucial tactical insight and became intensely frustrated at the staff's belligerent ignoring of this game changing advice.

The club are out of order here. I reckon the gents were just trying to highlight some crucial tactical insight and became intensely frustrated at the staff's belligerent ignoring of this game changing advice.
I heard some crackers last night :).
Just shoot FFS (when Accrington player was directly in front of said player).
Kill him.
Shooooot. Ball goes wide. What did you do that for?
Go on. Just f'ing tackle him you self pleasurer.
Oi Robinson, you fat lady bits, do something

This definitely caught the eye of the bench. Many players stood up and had a look up there to see what was happening.

Whilst not condoning the manner of the protest and ensuing behaviour, it has to be said that many more will be having to restrain themselves should the on pitch (and technical area) behaviour not improve. We all want to be feeling up at the end of a game and either victory or a spirited performance, without losing, would send everyone home happy.
After forking out for a season ticket, away tickets and all the other expenses that go with following OUFC, I'll bet that not many are content with things as they are. Much more of this and I might even suggest that we have been scammed!

Whilst not condoning the manner of the protest and ensuing behaviour, it has to be said that many more will be having to restrain themselves should the on pitch (and technical area) behaviour not improve. We all want to be feeling up at the end of a game and either victory or a spirited performance, without losing, would send everyone home happy.
After forking out for a season ticket, away tickets and all the other expenses that go with following OUFC, I'll bet that not many are content with things as they are. Much more of this and I might even suggest that we have been scammed!
@Manorlounger .... the likelihood of OUFC supporters being scammed, brings a certain 'iconic' moment to mind ....

I suggest a Tashikis Castle/Fun house styled half time entertainment wherby the offending fan and the member of staff on the receiving end stand above a pool of water on a plank, or similarly styled scenario.

The crowd vote who goes in with a booing and cheering voting system conducted by Rosie.

Either that or just release a dog and forget the whole idea.

did you not tell them sssshhhhhh and that they could borrow a book if they filled in a membership card?

did you not tell them sssshhhhhh and that they could borrow a book if they filled in a membership card?
They were a most uncouth group. One had the temerity to turn up in the directors box wearing shorts! (And no socks!!)

OK, as long as we know, so glad we have this forum to educate us on what is or isn't acceptable. I've been going since the late 1970s and always thought it was OK to shout and swear in a football ground but I'm sure you know best

Swearing at a football ground is an offence and you can be removed and arrested and banned from the ground.

It was mainly only one of the guys shouting with one of the others joining in, but the third guy didn’t really get involved. It woke half of the stand up, how inconsiderate.

I'm struggling to see an amusing side to this. OUFC backroom staff trying to fufil a key element of their role - live monitoring of play but get distracted by a few idiots. The OUFC staff are in their place of work trying to do their job - why should they have to endure these idiots. Would anyone of us appreciate mindless waffle while we do the functions yhat pay our mortgage, child support, food , etc. Certainly not a subject that should attract cheap one liners.

I'm struggling to see an amusing side to this. OUFC backroom staff trying to fufil a key element of their role - live monitoring of play but get distracted by a few idiots. The OUFC staff are in their place of work trying to do their job - why should they have to endure these idiots. Would anyone of us appreciate mindless waffle while we do the functions yhat pay our mortgage, child support, food , etc. Certainly not a subject that should attract cheap one liners.

They could have chose to ignore them as the comment wasn’t directed at them, but can understand why the choose to react.

I suggest a Tashikis Castle/Fun house styled half time entertainment wherby the offending fan and the member of staff on the receiving end stand above a pool of water on a plank, or similarly styled scenario.

The crowd vote who goes in with a booing and cheering voting system conducted by Rosie.

Either that or just release a dog and forget the whole idea.

Get the bomb dog back for entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom