Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Mous has signed a 2 year deal (player) .... cant get the link to cut n paste!

Unfortunately he’s unreliable no matter where he play a few good games in a 3 year period full of injuries as well he’s never look comfortable in any position he’s played in DCM LB RB, 3 opinions, 1. look to loan him out even if we paid as much as half for his wages (easier said than done) 2. Come to agreement on his contract to pay him off, 3. KR has the balls to tell him straight he’s not part of my plans he can either find a another club or sit in the stands as you won’t be included into the overall squad limit this season
I would look to 1. So see if we can get him out in loan and contribute to his wages.
3 seems pointless as he will see out his contract and we may as well have him in the squad. He does seem a committed player.

Don't think that's Forde as number 14!

Large

Simon Eastwood pretending to be Forde just to confuse future opposition

Just Hanson, Osei-Yaw and Stevens who are unspotted in training content so far.

Forde's training kit has been 14, just appears Easty was wearing the 14 GPS vest during the initial running sessions.

Number 3 and 4 remain available from the first XI numbers.
You'd assume Stevens will remain 13 as we seem to think Easty is wearing the 1 based on his shorts.

Hope Stevens is not training/on trial with another club!
Middlesbrough are looking for a second keeper.

Don't think that's Forde as number 14!

Large
Here we are trying to decipher who's who, what number shirts they've got and whether we can fit them all within the squad cap, whilst down the road they're not having quite the same discussion.
Only 5 players turned up for preseason training🤭

Just Jack missing now, although Easty I haven't seen since day 1 so hopefully it's just the keepers are on a different programme. Would be nice if CW would sneak a pic of Jack to stop us worrying 😅

Opening post updated to reflect Hanson and Osei-Yaw being seen and keeping 20 and 29 respecitvely.
Stevens not seen to confirm the 13 shirt.

Numbers 3, 4 and 12 appear to be left empty. Then 24-28.

Easty confirmed no.1 in today's pre-season gallery. Still no sign of Jack with Easty appearing today is a concern, although I'm probably putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

Just Jack missing now, although Easty I haven't seen since day 1 so hopefully it's just the keepers are on a different programme. Would be nice if CW would sneak a pic of Jack to stop us worrying 😅
Eastwood was in pictures on the OWS so really is just Stevens now which is concerning given the interest shown

Love the fact the club have read this thread and kindly put images of Jamie H and Derek in for us all to see.

Back
Top Bottom