Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Looks like Eastwood is now No.14!
A couple of them had GPS vests that didn't match their shorts/tshirts. e.g. Goodrham 30 vest v 37 shorts
In all the pics, you can only ever see a 1 on Easty's shorts which doesn't help to prove or disprove!

Not sure, a handful of them had GPS vests that didn't match their shorts/tshirts.
In one of the videos of him running, you could only make out a 1.
Maybe I'm missing it but in the gallery posted on the OWS I couldn't see any player wearing a vest that didn't match their number? I would think for Covid reasons they would avoid mixing them up too.

If he has been, I'm glad Jack has been given the No1 shirt, he more than earned it last season.

One picture does look like Eastwood has 2 numbers on his shorts so I do think he has moved to 14. Unusual for a keeper to get 14. It’s usually 13,16 or 21.

Most numbers confirmed of the contracted players.

Not seen in any of the website content so far: Atkinson, Hanson, Moore, Osei-Yaw, Spasov, Stevens and then Forde/Lofthouse who are both out of contract.

Don't think that's Forde as number 14!

Large

Is it just me, but McNally doesn't look the most graceful of movers....

Odd though - Forde is definitely wearing 14 in the interview accompanying his contract announcement.

Is it just me, but McNally doesn't look the most graceful of movers....
Quite the opposite, he makes running look easy, he's matching the speed of Clare and Sykes despite doing less strides

Odd though - Forde is definitely wearing 14 in the interview accompanying his contract announcement.
I don't think it's odd, the thing Easty was wearing was a GPS tracker, which I don't think is usually worn by goalkeepers in games or during training. That's why he had to use someone else's. He's still got number 1 on his shorts.

I don't think it's odd, the thing Easty was wearing was a GPS tracker, which I don't think is usually worn by goalkeepers in games or during training. That's why he had to use someone else's. He's still got number 1 on his shorts.
Ah, that makes sense.

Shame number 20 is being used…. Well by Hanson …. Wasted number wasted money wasted position, which ever his ideal position is … right back? Right back in the changing room or on someone else’s payroll, sorry might sound harsh but he’s been a complete waste of a decent transfer fee

Shame number 20 is being used…. Well by Hanson …. Wasted number wasted money wasted position, which ever his ideal position is … right back? Right back in the changing room or on someone else’s payroll, sorry might sound harsh but he’s been a complete waste of a decent transfer fee
All of which may be true, but he is a contracted player and unless anyone wants to buy him or take him on loan then he is still ours. We could buy him out of his contract, but he did have a few decent games last year when we had no one else so seems a little counter productive.

All of which may be true, but he is a contracted player and unless anyone wants to buy him or take him on loan then he is still ours. We could buy him out of his contract, but he did have a few decent games last year when we had no one else so seems a little counter productive.
Unfortunately he’s unreliable no matter where he play a few good games in a 3 year period full of injuries as well he’s never look comfortable in any position he’s played in DCM LB RB, 3 opinions, 1. look to loan him out even if we paid as much as half for his wages (easier said than done) 2. Come to agreement on his contract to pay him off, 3. KR has the balls to tell him straight he’s not part of my plans he can either find a another club or sit in the stands as you won’t be included into the overall squad limit this season

Unfortunately he’s unreliable no matter where he play a few good games in a 3 year period full of injuries as well he’s never look comfortable in any position he’s played in DCM LB RB, 3 opinions, 1. look to loan him out even if we paid as much as half for his wages (easier said than done) 2. Come to agreement on his contract to pay him off, 3. KR has the balls to tell him straight he’s not part of my plans he can either find a another club or sit in the stands as you won’t be included into the overall squad limit this season
I think he has the potential to have the odd decent game, and it's not like he looks totally lost in this division. I think that all comes down to how much Hanson is willing to reduce his wages to get regular football. He's on a generous pay packet, so I don't think he'd be too worried about not playing much for the rest of next season, he is honouring the contract that he, his agent and the club agreed after all. What he does after his deal with us expires is up to him, but if it was simple to get rid of him it probably would've happened already.

I think he has the potential to have the odd decent game, and it's not like he looks totally lost in this division. I think that all comes down to how much Hanson is willing to reduce his wages to get regular football. He's on a generous pay packet, so I don't think he'd be too worried about not playing much for the rest of next season, he is honouring the contract that he, his agent and the club agreed after all. What he does after his deal with us expires is up to him, but if it was simple to get rid of him it probably would've happened already.

I suppose it depends on the lack of game time and how that will affect his future career earnings. Now he is in his final year then not playing this year may well reduce possible future earnings especially with squad sizes etc. A loan would also depend on what level of contribution we would accept towards his wages, try punting him to Salford as they pay big wages.

Quote ‘All of which may be true’, so then you agree….. Well…… I never knew any if that …………oh yes perhaps I did …. . Dubious about a few decent games bit…..

Back
Top Bottom