Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

3 players who are out of contract today .... all 3 have been offered new contracts ..... Forde, Chambers- Parillion and Lofthouse ....

Sadly I am unable to view this valuable content due to the OM being a pile of s**t and also seeking to maintain their online revenue. Does it say anything of meaning? Will Forde be trotting on mid-second-half again?

Sadly I am unable to view this valuable content due to the OM being a pile of s**t and also seeking to maintain their online revenue. Does it say anything of meaning? Will Forde be trotting on mid-second-half again?
You can usually view these articles for free on the Bicester advertiser site.

For those of us who share an unhealthy interest in not particularly important things - it's that time once again, scanning through the pre-season training pictures/videos to see what numbers the players have been given on their newly issued training kit.
We know Sam Long will have the number 2 shirt from KR's comments towards the end of last season.

This morning's pictures show Williams with 7 (surprised it hasn't been reserved for Hall.....) and Bodin with 23.
You'd assume that the majority of last season's remaining squad will take the same numbers for this season.

The number 1 shirt will be interesting!

I'll edit the list as we move through pre-season, only those in BOLD are confirmed.

1 - Simon Eastwood
2 - Sam Long

3 -
4 -
5 - Elliott Moore
6 - Alex Gorrin
7 - Ryan Williams
8 - Cameron Brannagan
9 - Matty Taylor
10 - Mark Sykes
11 - Sam Winnall

12 -
13 - Jack Stevens
14 - Anthony Forde
15 - John Mousinho
16 - Luke McNally
17 - James Henry
18 - Marcus McGuane
19 - Dan Agyei
20 - Jamie Hanson
21 -
22 - Joel Cooper
23 - Billy Bodin
27 - Slavi Spasov
29 - Derick Osei Yaw
31 - Kie Plumley
33 - Michael Elechi
34 - Yoav Sade
37 - Tyler Goodrham
38 - Leon Chambers-Parillon
42 - Steve Seddon

Youths
40 - Eddie Brearey
44 - Mac Masters
45 - Clinton Nosakhare
47 - Will Owens
50 - Fraser Barnsley
52 - Ibrahim Sankoh
53 - James Golding
54 - Owen Giles
57 - Amari Davis-Stephenson
59 - Adam Smith

Last edited:
Good.
The OM were speculating yesterday and suggesting that Lofthouse may choose to move on to get game time.

I think that was based on pure guesswork but maybe he goes for that. I suspect we'd need to say he will be back up RB to stay mind.

McNally moves to 16 (was Cooper)
McGuane at 18 again.
Cooper to 22 (which was Atkinson)
Sean Clare given 21

Last edited:
I agree this is fun in a nerdy way. Looks like we need a number 3 and a number 4! Has anyone spotted Forde? Was Clare looking cheery?

For those of us who share an unhealthy interest in not particularly important things - it's that time once again, scanning through the pre-season training pictures/videos to see what numbers the players have been given on their newly issued training kit.
We know Sam Long will have the number 2 shirt from KR's comments towards the end of last season.

This morning's pictures show Williams with 7 (surprised it hasn't been reserved for Hall.....) and Bodin with 23.
You'd assume that the majority of last season's remaining squad will take the same numbers for this season.

The number 1 shirt will be interesting!

I'll edit the list as we move through pre-season, only those in BOLD are confirmed.

1 - Simon Eastwood
2 - Sam Long
3 -
4 -
5 - Elliott Moore
6 - Alex Gorrin
7 - Ryan Williams
8 - Cameron Brannagan

9 - Matty Taylor
10 - Mark Sykes
11 - Sam Winnall
12 -
13 - Jack Stevens
14 -
15 - John Mousinho
16 - Luke McNally
17 - James Henry
18 - Marcus McGuane
19 - Dan Agyei

20 - Jamie Hanson
21 - Sean Clare
22 - Joel Cooper
23 - Billy Bodin

29 - Osei Yaw
31 - Michael Elechi
37 - Tyler Goodrham

Youths
40 - Eddie Brearey
42 - Ben Watt
44 - Mac Masters
45 - Clinton Nosakhare
47 - Will Owens
50 - Fraser Barnsley
52 - Ibrahim Sankoh
54 - Owen Giles
57 - Amari Davis-Stephenson
Atkinson presumably been given the number 4 then?

Other numbers from last season:

32 - Kyran Lofthouse
38 - Leon Chambers-Parillion
39 - Slavi Spasov
49 - Gatlin O’Donkor
51 - Josh Anifowose
59 - Adam Smith

Kie Plumley and Yoav Sade are the other young players missing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom