EPL Spurs joke manager hunt

Big Ronaldo

You have got to love the way Spurs have gone about bringing in a replacement for the hapless Jose Mourinho.
He was sacked just before the FA cup final you might recall.
With no-one lined up as replacement, you can assume that Mr Levy must have felt that there would be a long line of brilliant managers out there just begging to be the next Tottenham manager.

But it turns out that their first approach to Leicester’s manager Brendan Rogers was firmly rebuffed.
Since then, they have found that they are not quite the European powerhouse that Mr Levy thought they were with a string of possible suitors saying ‘no thanks’ and Spurs pulling out of talks at the 11th hour.
I am sure that They’ll appoint someone before long, but they are not the draw that they were by any means.
Watch your back and front if you get approached!😂

My fave Italian player, was rejected by the fans:

"Fans moved to create a #NoToGattuso hashtag which was trending on Twitter."

Not sure when the remit is just finish 4th that it needs a Big Name, they are miles behind city and Liverpool and will never win the League. They went from an attack minded coach more suited to how they wish to be seen to a more conservative one who although was capable of bringing them a cup now and then was not seen as enough even though they were miles away from being League winners and it's more just finish above Arsenal which shows what a mess it is.
That they and Arsenal were even in the Super League discussion was a mystery and they've come from that to the Conference in a matter of weeks.

I think it's about 8 managers they've approached now and none have come to fruition, might be tough convincing the next manager they were first choice 😆

A few Spurs fans seem to know who it is but that Levy is just trying to be seen to looking beyond so he can say i did try for a b c etc and then make announcement

what that says for the eventual coach is another question

A few Spurs fans seem to know who it is but that Levy is just trying to be seen to looking beyond so he can say i did try for a b c etc and then make announcement

Must be wilder then

Ryan Mason to be made permanent manager.

Back
Top Bottom