space to rent in the east stand

I've been inside there before, it's like a ghost construction site from a movie, very eery. Huge space, 3 floors worth in fact with an old ladder leading to that odd room on the roof. You can see it would have been an enormous concourse space for supporters, such a shame it never came off.

I can't see why anyone would want to rent that space. Little footfall, requires significant investment and the landowner being a very difficult person to engage with.

I've been inside there before, it's like a ghost construction site from a movie, very eery. Huge space, 3 floors worth in fact with an old ladder leading to that odd room on the roof. You can see it would have been an enormous concourse space for supporters, such a shame it never came off.

Do you know what the initial plans were for it?

I thought top floor was designed for restaurant/bar area with access out on to those back three rows in East Stand.

Top floor was going to be a large lounge type area with the seperated seats out the front. Think downstairs was originally going to be the club offices. Got the plans somewhere.

I hope they do ‘Female of the Species’ a few times during their tenancy.

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Oxvox were looking at reviving the Priory for fans, how about this? Probably more expensive than doing the pub up.

I guess that's a no for it ever being developed then, anybody know if the exterior would have been the same or if it would have looked somewhat like the glass section of the south stand?

I like how on both lets,there are no photos of the internals. It's like they are trying to hide something. Can't think what?

Just a thought - a kinda tongue in cheek type thought it is too ....

As the East stand (well part of it) is up for rent .... err, does that make those who sit ( or stand) in there rent boys??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Just a thought - a kinda tongue in cheek type thought it is too ....

As the East stand (well part of it) is up for rent .... err, does that make those who sit ( or stand) in there rent boys??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I certainly felted shafted last Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom