Sooooooo.......

That’s tough.

Coming down - Bolton definitely as that’s my home town, more or less - so they’d swap with Wiggin (again) as a reason to take me old Mum to the away game. Probably BCFC after that, as it gives us the chance to laugh at Clotet if he’s still there. If he’s not, then Reading. Also, just don’t want to see Burton go down.

Coming up - Notts County probably. Just because if Forest went down next season and they stayed up… (I have a girlfriend who’s a massive Forest fan [emoji6])
Did you write a book about moving and living in Oxfordshire? From Bolton etc...

Not yet!

So one more confirmed League 1 team after yesterday’s result. Charlton will be staying down after losing 2-0 on aggregate to Shrewsbury.

If the away game next season is half as entertaining as the one this season, we’ll be in for a treat. KR did say he’d rather Charlton went up though - they are a big hitter at this level.

Scunthorpe definitely staying down now as well.

Shrewsbury vs. Rotherham in the playoff final.

If Shrewsbury win, it'll be a nice underdog story and hope for all clubs that they can get to the Championship despite their budget (a bit like Burton were before). They also kind of deserve it for being clearly the third best team in the division all season.

If Rotherham win, it'll mean than the same three teams that came down will have gone back up. Evidence of the gap between the Championship and League One growing.....and perhaps now being even bigger than the gap between the Championship and the PL?

Back
Top Bottom