Fan's View Songs

If you get enough people interested get it right I'm sure you can be a success if the club allows you to from reading on here how the old ultra group were treated was s**t by the club so all I will say is good luck
Ye, I won’t be getting in touch with the club I don’t think, from what I’ve read, it’s best to keep it between ourself at the moment and add to excising groups like the oxford fanatics and help them make a heck of a noise

Ye, I won’t be getting in touch with the club I don’t think, from what I’ve read, it’s best to keep it between ourself at the moment and add to excising groups like the oxford fanatics and help them make a heck of a noise
The relationship between the Fanatics and the club has been greatly facilitated and is, as far as I am aware, on good terms. The Club wants to help as much as possible within the restraints of the relevant safety regulations. This was one of the early aims of the Supporters Panel and a lot of help from OxVox made things much easier. The Club really want this to work.

If you get enough people interested get it right I'm sure you can be a success if the club allows you to from reading on here how the old ultra group were treated was s**t by the club so all I will say is good luck
Ye I’ve done my research,
The relationship between the Fanatics and the club has been greatly facilitated and is, as far as I am aware, on good terms. The Club wants to help as much as possible within the restraints of the relevant safety regulations. This was one of the early aims of the Supporters Panel and a lot of help from OxVox made things much easier. The Club really want this to work.
maybe if I could add more of an ultra style to the fanatics, then this could work really well?

Ye I’ve done my research,

maybe if I could add more of an ultra style to the fanatics, then this could work really well?

You`ve not done much "research" if you think you can toddle about with "pyro" in a UK stadium and doing so might just scupper any "greatly facilitated relationship".

Although they`ll have to go some to beat the Roots Hall Thunderflash "incident"............... military spec - left a hole in the pitch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seems a distinct lack of research from Oxford united east stand
Appear completely oblivious to previous/current goings on in the stands as well as relationships, rulings etc.
Assume must be pretty young and has been watching a lot of videos on youtube.

You`ve not done much "research" if you think you can toddle about with "pyro" in a UK stadium and doing so might just scupper any "greatly facilitated relationship".

Although they`ll have to go some to beat the Roots Hall Thunderflash "incident"............... military spec - left a hole in the pitch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ye sorry mate, I didn’t acc mean to post the “research,” but was gonna finish my sentence then posted it, hence the comma 🤣🤣 my bad

Seems a distinct lack of research from Oxford united east stand
Appear completely oblivious to previous/current goings on in the stands as well as relationships, rulings etc.
Assume must be pretty young and has been watching a lot of videos on youtube.
Just a lad trying to get the atmosphere coming back, I’m well aware of the previous ultras and how it didn’t work out with the club, and I’m also well aware of the tremendous work the the oxford fanatics are doing at the moment and that’s why I’ve been in touch with them to see what there about, I’m just trying mate, that’s all

Just a lad trying to get the atmosphere coming back, I’m well aware of the previous ultras and how it didn’t work out with the club, and I’m also well aware of the tremendous work the the oxford fanatics are doing at the moment and that’s why I’ve been in touch with them to see what there about, I’m just trying mate, that’s all
Good for you. The more that make an effort, the better! Wish you well and hope you enjoy yourself.

Back
Top Bottom