Some good news regarding marketing

What happened last time we had a "new era" against Peterborough at home?

Yep can’t grumble with any of that. Baby steps n’all that but it’s a start..

The Ox4Life stuff sounds very promising. An absolute no brainer but great that it’s back on the agenda.

Last edited:
Crikey. Slightly impressed by that! Here’s the link.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2018/march/join-the-roar/

Impressed? You are easily impressed. This is the most basic of base lines. We were miles ahead of this under Kelvin, let alone under Kelly and Davison.
However. It is at the least professional. And betrays some understanding of the need to attract people's attention.
And shines a devastating light on the appalling way our club has been run for the last two years. Leave aside Darryl - the Board was a total joke. Part time sycophants whose major contribution was to hire Pep and have free lunches.
This is a (very) small step, but shows at least that Tiger's heart is in a task other than self-adulation..... bravo, sir!

Crikey. Slightly impressed by that! Here’s the link.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2018/march/join-the-roar/

Impressed? You are easily impressed. This is the most basic of base lines. We were miles ahead of this under Kelvin, let alone under Kelly and Davison.
However. It is at the least professional. And betrays some understanding of the need to attract people's attention.
And shines a devastating light on the appalling way our club has been run for the last two years. Leave aside Darryl - the Board was a total joke. Part time sycophants whose major contribution was to hire Pep and have free lunches.
This is a (very) small step, but shows at least that Tiger's heart is in a task other than self-adulation..... bravo, sir!
Not sure how you believe I’m easily impressed. I’m not. Also, I said I was slightly impressed. Glad to see DE has made it into this thread so early on. Keep up the good work.

A

And here we go again, another thread going down the same route.

I can’t say I’m particularly impressed at all. It’s everything that we should have received (and did in the early days of the Eales/Ashton era) over the last few months.

As for the content it’s reasonable but I’m more concerned about the club hiring a manager and some new staff (footballing and non footballing) than an evening at the Kassam with our current crop of players or a poster in the Westgate.

No doubt when the manager appointment is delayed again there’ll be another communication about some new OUFC hoodies and baby grows that Tiger has knocked up and brought over from Thailand in his suitcase like a Far East Del Boy.

I can’t say I’m particularly impressed at all. It’s everything that we should have received (and did in the early days of the Eales/Ashton era) over the last few months.

As for the content it’s reasonable but I’m more concerned about the club hiring a manager and some new staff (footballing and non footballing) than an evening at the Kassam with our current crop of players or a poster in the Westgate.

No doubt when the manager appointment is delayed again there’ll be another communication about some new OUFC hoodies and baby grows that Tiger has knocked up and brought over from Thailand in his suitcase like a Far East Del Boy.
I can't get that page up what's it a about?

I can't get that page up what's it a about?

Different marketing things coming up;

Emails, posters, a ticket offer, end of season award/meal, podcast, competition, more engagement etc. It’s on the official site too.

Just scroll down past the bloke with the dickie bow and oxford scarf who looks like he’s posing for a photo at the fair.

Different marketing things coming up;

Emails, posters, a ticket offer, end of season award/meal, podcast, competition, more engagement etc. It’s on the official site too.

Just scroll down past the bloke with the dickie bow and oxford scarf who looks like he’s posing for a photo at the fair.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom