Some concerns over immediate cashflow..why?

Upthecowboys

I've just read the latest Oxvox meeting notes and am concerned with the comments re 'immediate cash flow.'

I absolutely appreciate the work the volunteers of Oxvox do but can any clarity be shed on that comment'.

Question 1 of 1!!! Why is there a need to improve the immediate cash flow? Anything we need to know about?

Please clarify.

Thanks ,
#Upthecowboys #stevesharpe

I was about to raise the same issue. I wondered if the early push for season tickets (when our fate wasn’t clear) was to generate early cash due to constraints that the owner had.

Perhaps, as the minutes state, this could be a different culture, however, I wonder just how hard the owner has to work to generate that much needed cash.

From what we can see, there has been a lot to do in a very short space of time. Much of it costing cash.

As we head into the summer, gate revenues cease, although hopefully will be more than compensated for by strong season ticket sales.

As we say, no major causes for concern, but with much to do, it’s right to keep an eye on things. I would stress that we talk to Tiger regularly and are provided with assurances that all is fine.

Cheers

Jem

Thanks, Jem.

Just hope they weren’t relying on that Ledson cash....

I too am concerned by this, after all lack of cash flow will have a bigger impact - and more quickly - than just about any other aspect of poor management. I do hope this is being carefully watched, and trust that Darryl's financial background will mean that he will be keeping a close eye on this as the only other director. Another late HMRC payment really would give me the collywobbles

I too am concerned by this, after all lack of cash flow will have a bigger impact - and more quickly - than just about any other aspect of poor management. I do hope this is being carefully watched, and trust that Darryl's financial background will mean that he will be keeping a close eye on this as the only other director. Another late HMRC payment really would give me the collywobbles

So u want the guy who probably didn’t pay the tax bill when due to keep an eye on the guy who paid it the day after he found out about it?

That’s personal opinion, it’s my last night of freedom [emoji16]

So u want the guy who probably didn’t pay the tax bill when due to keep an eye on the guy who paid it the day after he found out about it?

That’s personal opinion, it’s my last night of freedom [emoji16]

Quite!

Back
Top Bottom