Some BS of FB

Ken, if my memory serves me right, died a few years ago. And yes he was as mad as a box of frogs ???

That would explain why he isn't on here. Didn't he leave the old forum after getting dogs because of his moaning in the Oxford Mail about the HMO issue or is my memory playing tricks?

Ken did post for a while on that other Oxford forum, can't remember the name of it, it was the one which just about every post was an attack on OxVox and Mark Sennett. All of Ken's posts were a minimum 1000 words if I remember correctly...

Yellow Voice! Run by very bitter people, some of whom were (allegedly) ex-OxVox committee members. Lots of Yellows' posters joined just for the fun of it. Apparently it eventually went 'dark' - accessed only by approved members through a secret link of some sort.

Ken/Kasim could not control himself for more than a few posts. Was banned, begged for re-admittance, got banned again ....
No apparently about it Pete, some complete Bellends on Yellow Voice.

Bazzer, take anything that John Hill says with a pinch of salt! One of many bullshitters on FB

What happened to Pogue Mahone? I remember trying to be a keyboard warrior cos he called me out once.

When did TiU stop? Had we made it back into the league by then?

It's not clear in Ken is alive or not, but his digital footprint is rather "interesting" indeed. Sad to say, but he's one of a few I don't miss at all.

Anyone remember the guy who used to post with a french name, can’t remember his username, anyone know?

Monsieur Cliche?

Was one of the more well-known posters who cooked that up IIRC. They admitted to it either on here or the succession of forums since TIU went.

EDIT: There you go, see post below...

Last edited:
Heh it was Ian Turner!
Strange how I can remember the name of a forum owner from years back but I couldn't tell you what I had for dinner last night.

You are amongst friends, I forgot my partners name yesterday and have bed in the garage. I wouldn't mind but she insists that the dog (see pic in profile) remains inside with her!

Back
Top Bottom