Some BS of FB

The boss knows who I am.... good enough for me. ;)?
The screen name is a homage to the old OM discussion pages..... back in the early days.
Internet is 30 years old today...
Now that was the days , the early days of OM discussion pages! Total football and event chats!
Has been said FB is total joke of a place and I am happy to say got rid of mine many a year ago.

Is this not the Thohir taking the majoeity shareholding from Tiger in the new tax year rumour just rehashed in a different way?

Wait and see

What if we are? What if we arent? I dont think the members of this forum will be furtling down the back of the sofa for £6 million or so............. like I said the only ones who really know are the ones writing and accepting the cheques..... and we have a robust process for that...

Every club is up for sale - as long as the price offered is acceptable to the owner. Pretty much like any business privately owned.

Don't think I ever visited Oxtales, but TIU could be fun. When I joined there was a group of what would now be termed 'right wing extremists' using the Oxford Mail TIU forum as a meeting place. They'd previously been banned from the Brighton Argus site. One of their key posters was 'Rizla', who refused to condemn Nazism or the memory of Hitler.

I remember at the time of an outrage by a radical Islamist group they were all over the forum shouting 'told you so' and that multi-culturalism meant the end of civilisation. Sound familiar?
I think they just comment on regular Oxford Times articles now! Or their grandads do.

I remember a guy called Bread Pudding who was desperate to talk about the hooligans in the old days - a very sad character

I think they just comment on regular Oxford Times articles now! Or their grandads do.

I remember a guy called Bread Pudding who was desperate to talk about the hooligans in the old days - a very sad character
I liked Bread Pudding, anyone remember Love and Pride?

I know Bread Pudding and Love and Pride personally, and they're both still about, albeit not as present at matches as previously.

Lone Gunman was an oddball, and then there was Godalming Yellow, who always wanted to have the last say.

I loved TIU and it was the end of an era when it shut down.

I know Bread Pudding and Love and Pride personally, and they're both still about, albeit not as present at matches as previously.

Lone Gunman was an oddball, and then there was Godalming Yellow, who always wanted to have the last say.

I loved TIU and it was the end of an era when it shut down.
Godalming Yellow was a scout master I think. He would always have a strop and flounce off if someone annoyed him

He flounced off a FB group circa 2016 because people disagreed with him about Brexit. Someone said he was at Rochdale on Tuesday, although I didn't see him, and the same person said he once brought down his own website because people didn't share his views!
Yes that is what I was referring to ...

I believe Godalming Yellow occasionally posts on here, and the previous iterations of this forum.

Back
Top Bottom