Some BS of FB

Well i was told this 3 weeks ago, but was told not to put it up on the forum, but now its out

Rumour?

I thought a big investor was investing from April? Maybe Tiger is simply passing the club on.

I might be being short-sighted but if I found out there was truth in this story and Tiger was looking to sell up I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. Having said that, I’ve seen the FB post and it’s obviously BS. The original poster lit the touch paper and then disappeared without any further comments. Just mischief making.

FB.................. where someones random thought suddenly becomes a fact, where people can be tried, found guilty and convicted without going to court, where people say things they would never say to someones face, where people hide behind fake profiles..................enough said. ???

but stand by for loads of pages of doom mongering and unsustained rumours

FB.................. where someones random thought suddenly becomes a fact, where people can be tried, found guilty and convicted without going to court, where people say things they would never say to someones face, where people hide behind fake profiles..................enough said. ???
Sounds a bit like this place then "Essexyellows" ?

Back
Top Bottom