Match Buildup Solihull

headingtonoldboy

This will be the first pre season friendly I have been able to get to. Just wondering, is it pay on the day or do I need a ticket. Thanks for the info.

This will be the first pre season friendly I have been able to get to. Just wondering, is it pay on the day or do I need a ticket. Thanks for the info.
Unless you’re there early last time we played them the gate was open walked in and paid nothing, tbh felt a bit bad but that was their fault but this time do t feel bad if you do get in for free it’s onlt old slippery that would lose out

I wouldn’t bother going only going to be kids on show there’s not enough players for us to actually compete

I wouldn’t bother going only going to be kids on show there’s not enough players for us to actually compete
??
Eastwood, Cadden, Ruffles, Mousinho, Dickie, Gorrin, Brannagan, Fosu, Whyte, Mackie, Henry is the likely starting line up I would guess.
You are totally right. Only kids ....

That's because you're not a real fan.
Not a real fan my ass I get to as many games as I can a season work commitments mean I can’t get to every game unlike some on here who only listen to the radio and try and tell people they know everything

Not a real fan my ass I get to as many games as I can a season work commitments mean I can’t get to every game unlike some on here who only listen to the radio and try and tell people they know everything

Not a real fan. Fact.

Back
Top Bottom