Sol Campbell

If big Sol was a ice cream he’d lick himself!!! The arrogance of the man beggars belief!

Sol speaking about oxford job on the debate. Saying he should be a manager because he knows how to win and he's won trophies as a player and then because he's done his coaching badges.

He's just admitted he's had 10 interviews with clubs and not been successful at any.

But then he thanked us for giving him an interview.

He replaced Bellamy on debate tonight.

Last edited:
Quote from the debate tonight. Sol Campbell: "I don't want to appear arrogant, but...."

Too late Sol, too 4kin late.

What sealed it for me was when he said “I’d be prepared to start even lower than Oxford” ?☺
Throughout that part of the show it looked as though Charlie Nicholas was struggling to keep a straight face.

I get his frustration, we will never know how it would have panned out and I think Bellamy is as big a risk tbh plus he’s a complete tool to go with it.

Bellamy is such a big tool, the trust he set up is helping people get an education in Sierra Leone. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He could have just left it is as "But I am Sol Campbell" and it be just as powerful. ;)

Because essentially that is what Sol Campbell seems to think about life. Rocket Scientist. But I am Sol Campbell. Tory Mayor. But I am Sol Campbell.

I would understand his frustration if he bothered to get off his sofa and put the coaching time in. He's no better than the OUFC fan who player FL manager for all those season. What a loser.

Back
Top Bottom