General Sol Cambell 'incident'?

B.A Baracus agrees whilst responding to the original post "Shut up fool". :cool:

Without resorting to an internet search engine, I will offer a prize* to the first person who tells me what Mr Baracus's given names are.

*There is no prize and I already know the answer because I am a mine of completely useless information.

Without resorting to an internet search engine, I will offer a prize* to the first person who tells me what Mr Baracus's given names are.

*There is no prize and I already know the answer because I am a mine of completely useless information.
Bad ass?

Probably a wider debate about watching, supporting and loving a team here. I think the more you move around in life the more likely you are to have an affinity to more than one team.

I grew up in London and my dad took me to stand on the north bank every other week as a kid so I have a soft spot for Arsenal but I’m not emotionally attached. I’ll watch their games but can walk away pretty indifferent if they lose. I live in Houston and watch the Houston Dynamo but mostly for the beers and a live sporting event. I cheer the goals and shout at the ref but I honestly don’t care a jot if they win or lose.

Oxford can make or break my weekend.

Probably a wider debate about watching, supporting and loving a team here. I think the more you move around in life the more likely you are to have an affinity to more than one team.

I grew up in London and my dad took me to stand on the north bank every other week as a kid so I have a soft spot for Arsenal but I’m not emotionally attached. I’ll watch their games but can walk away pretty indifferent if they lose. I live in Houston and watch the Houston Dynamo but mostly for the beers and a live sporting event. I cheer the goals and shout at the ref but I honestly don’t care a jot if they win or lose.

You bet Mr Otto they have - they've been making, breaking and kippering my weekend's for over 50 donkey years now and just for good measure f*cked up many midweek's too!

It's unfortunate at times - but it's what we do when the club runs riot through your veins.

Please give us a 'make' for May!

Coyy's.

Southstand GRASS.......................pfffffft
There is no grass in the south stand, but you can see it from there, unless you see the world in monochrome. Then it's just tarmac.....

think your last line says it all!

I was born near Bolton (dads manure), moved to Oxfordshire when I was 2, followed my elder brothers teams, he’s not really a footy fan but followed Phil Parkes as he had the same first name ?so a fleeting “Fan” of QPR and then West Ham which he’s still a“Fan” of.

I use the word Fan over Supporter as he doesn’t go to games, he never has except Oxford really which is how I turned to supporting the U’s in 82 thanks to one of my brothers mates family.
I now bring my 16 year old daughter to all the home games and she’s actually been to more games than me this season.

Back
Top Bottom