So who’s going to Gillingham then....

Oldham

After yesterday’s debacle how many will be making the trip?

Since when does the result of a game affect whether you go to the next one ?
If i didn't go to the next game after a loss,i wouldn't have attended hundreds of matches that i did.

Not me ,but then I wasn’t going to go after the switch to a one o’clock kickoff

If i didn't go to the next game after a loss,i wouldn't have attended hundreds of matches that i did.

It shouldn’t, and as far as I’m concerned it never would. However I’ll bet there’s some that have been put off going down there on yesterday’s performance

I'm in Kent for Christmas, so I'll be there as this will be my closest match of the season. Last year we took 1,350 there and I expect this year to be about a third of that.

Sorry not me. Budget allows for 1 awsy game over the holiday and I've bought Bradford tickets

Watching it on iFollow with 9 people in my living room with beers and nibbles!

Oh come on we didn't just get beat...that wasn't the normall below par loss.

I don't think you can compare the odd bad 2-3 goal loss in the past to 0-SEVEN.

I was at Sunderland when we lost 7-0.
We beat QPR 4-1 next game.
Oh and WBA 3-0 the game after that.

nope going to have a rest even though I left early on Saturday can’t be arsed. While Pep is sticking to that appalling system, why pay the money for away trips

I reckon that the majority of supporters support the team/club.

So I would be surprised if the crowd was much worse than the fact that it is being played on a rather rubbish time on Boxing Day.

I am proud that I support a club whose supporters are generally fantastic regardless of one result (however terrible)

Back
Top Bottom