So who should we approach or Interview ?

If the new manager has been decided and is set to be announced this weekend. Then the best way to get people to the game on Saturday and increase the attendance is by putting out a statement that says something like "New manager unveiled at HT against Plymouth" that way we'd surely get a better attendance on Saturday?

If the new manager has been decided and is set to be announced this weekend. Then the best way to get people to the game on Saturday and increase the attendance is by putting out a statement that says something like "New manager unveiled at HT against Plymouth" that way we'd surely get a better attendance on Saturday?

Oh God, it’s going to be announced X-Factor Style isn’t it?

Rosie is going to play the part of Ant and/or Dec and leave a big pause before announcing the winner is... *add managerial name here*

A quick song and dance number from our new boss, a second-half winner from Napa and we all go home happy. Bosh.

Oh God, it’s going to be announced X-Factor Style isn’t it?

Rosie is going to play the part of Ant and/or Dec and leave a big pause before announcing the winner is... *add managerial name here*

A quick song and dance number from our new boss, a second-half winner from Napa and we all go home happy. Bosh.

t6Eofsn.jpg

• React
Reactions: MJB
Why after the game?
I'm sure there are people who know who it is already, just get it announced so we can move along from this circus..
Probably because DE said he would giveFaz 3 games and Plymouth is the final game
He didn't actually say that..he said he was in charge until then as that was how long the process was taking:)

Even IF a new manager was announced tomorrow, Faz would be in charge Saturday
I was told it would be announced after Saturdays game so yes we all know Faz is in charge until at least 4.45 + the obligatory 4 mins added time

What get me is its the same issue, defensive errors.
So why not get an experienced defensive coach in and sort it out.
Defend from thr front line

What get me is its the same issue, defensive errors.
So why not get an experienced defensive coach in and sort it out.
Defend from thr front line

Andy Melville - never should have let him go...

Andy Melville - never should have let him go...
He never wanted to go, he told me IL would tell them to get in players, they would get the players lined up to sign then could not get hold of IL for weeks , so they ended up signing the cheapest players that where left. He go sick of it as it would look like they could not get the players but it was IL mugging them off

Back
Top Bottom