So who should we approach or Interview ?

MApp - unlikely but worth an approach as Shakespeare has moved on.

Lampard - unproven but another I would speak too. As a fan would be interesting.

Monk - plays the type of football we want to. Another good option.

I do suspect the new guy has already been lined up!!

Perhaps Darryl’s recent ‘scouting’ trip to Europe was actually to see a prospective new manager/coach.;)

Some of the many yf posters, with aspirations have got to be in with a shout ? :p

Warburton all day.

Worked in a similar structure at Brentford, decent football develops players.

I'm believe the reason why he left Brentford was frustration at the project and the little influence he had beyond coaching.

Some of the many yf posters, with aspirations have got to be in with a shout ? :p

I’ll do it, will u be my assistant and bark out the instructions from the touch line [emoji6]

Michael Appleton, but of course he won't come back. I'd like to see someone with experience of the division.

I'm believe the reason why he left Brentford was frustration at the project and the little influence he had beyond coaching.

Correct, however analytics comes before everything at Brentford.

At Oxford it’s clear, the recruitment/analytics is used, however the coach obviously has a say also.

As i see It, the problem we have is a Chairman with a 100% record of appointing a poor manager. Maybe we need a good recruiter first - the value of a Mark Ashton type cannot be underestimated.

Back
Top Bottom