So who should we approach or Interview ?

I think we should swallow our pride and go for Lampard...if he’d come here now.
Simon Grayson would be an excellent choice given his experience at this level. Don’t want someone coming in and changing the back room staff. I wouldn’t be too surprised if someone is already lined up before the transfer deadline

Danny Cowley has done really well. I would’ve liked him before. Bet he would cost a fair bit of cash. They are going really well just now

Sol Campbell had interview with League 1 club in summer.
I doubt We will pay compensation for a manager at a club.

Simon Grayson
Chris Powell
Frank Lampard

Would be my 3 early choices.

Wouldn't mind Paul Clement if we could afford him. (Doubt it) or Mark Warburton.

Well if we go for someone like Danny Cowley he’ll probably want to bring his brother too. So lots of compensation to be paid, along side the pay-off to Pep.

More likely to be someone currently out of work such as Mark Warburton.

Wonder if Faz will be asked his opinion.

Sol Campbell had interview with League 1 club in summer.
I doubt We will pay compensation for a manager at a club.

Simon Grayson
Chris Powell
Frank Lampard

Would be my 3 early choices.

Any of them would be fine by me (Lampard less so for the sheer risk, but still).
Would Warburton come back to this level after seeing the lights in Glasgow? If so he would be a good choice at this level.
Cowley wouldn't come here. We aren't the draw we once were after the last 6 months.

Any of them would be fine by me (Lampard less so for the sheer risk, but still).
Would Warburton come back to this level after seeing the lights in Glasgow? If so he would be a good choice at this level.
Cowley wouldn't come here. We aren't the draw we once were after the last 6 months.
Can't see Warburton getting a championship job anytime soon and out of all the managerless league 1 clubs i suppose we're most attractive meaning that we have pick at anyone whose willing to drop down to this level.

Paulo Di Canio,it's always an Oxford win when he's in the house !!
Marco Silva.
Mark Hughes,scored his first goal for Manu in the league cup at the Manor.
SAF lost his first game for Manu at the Manor.
Ron Atkinson,he can play "the big fellow" up front.
Brian Horton.
Brendan Rodgers,anything is a step forward from Celtic.

Yet most of them have achieved more than Clotet, who has yet another sacking after a short time as a manager under his belt.

We cocked up after an extensive interview process in the summer, so the supposed benefits of taking ages to appoint someone have been laid bare, you are just as likely to appoint the wrong person.

Wouldn’t take much notice of that list, just bookies chucking names out there to attract money, could well be someone not on there.

What! No Tony Adams??!!!
It would be great to get him for a few weeks just to make Clotet look better and enjoy some of his dancing.
Then appoint Warburton.

Actually...based on such a poor list I imagine it will be Fazakerley and Chrissy until the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom