So He had agreed to be our manager

Alternatively you can do what you said you would do 48hrs ago and wait and see what happens in the coming days, weeks and months.

Acting like a stroppy child because you mate gets told off does you no favours!

Ah. The famed sense of humour disappears. The equable front dissolves.
And what is left behind is a sad little man who has never done a thing for the club he supposedly supports.
Cute!
As for my 'mate' being told off, I presume you are alluding to the frankly disgraceful post made yesterday that was so bad it had to be removed?
And the allegation was all rather strange given that lurking on the brave band of brothers on the Oxvox committee sits an individual who did indeed have to resign from a prior Oxvox committee because of having damaged the Trust by leaking highly confidential and important information.
I guess not knowing how to spell the word hypocrisy excludes you - and the Oxvox leadership - from having to worry too much about it!!
Sorry - have I just told off your mates?

So bad that it had to be removed , or was asked to be removed ??

libelous-
containing or constituting a libel but only when made against Myles, Charlie or sartori.

For Accusations, comparisons and lies about all other members look under - yellows forum.

I don’t know what he did or why, but the responce screams guilty as charged. A lot of mud has been sling at Oxvox (still is see above) knowing full well they probably wouldn’t respond.

Seriously, are there any recent threads on here worth reading at the minute?

It’s just squabbling between the same old names. It’s like the Baldy v Moobs trolling from the old forum.

Give it a rest and find something new to talk about.

I think it’s indicative of the lack of anything of any real substance happening at the club at the moment unfortunately

And what is left behind is a sad little man who has never done a thing for the club he supposedly supports.
Cute!
As for my 'mate' being told off, I presume you are alluding to the frankly disgraceful post made yesterday that was so bad it had to be removed?
And the allegation was all rather strange given that lurking on the brave band of brothers on the Oxvox committee sits an individual who did indeed have to resign from a prior Oxvox committee because of having damaged the Trust by leaking highly confidential and important information.
I guess not knowing how to spell the word hypocrisy excludes you - and the Oxvox leadership - from having to worry too much about it!!

Blimey!

Would you like me to detail ALL the circumstances around the current committee member that you allude to? Would you really?!

Would you like to see all the 'collateral' damage it would create? Would you really?

Best you check with, paricularly, 2 of your associates first. Don't you?

Have a nice Sunday!

Cheers

Jem

I think it’s indicative of the lack of anything of any real substance happening at the club at the moment unfortunately

I actually think it’s because people have had enough of Charlie and co slinging mud around and there is only so much ballshit people can put up with.

Maybe finally some who get swept along with what they say will finally see their true colours.

I know people get fed up of me arguing with Charlie etc but it’s only because I saw through them along time ago and believe some of the stuff they say needs challenging!

Blimey!

Would you like me to detail ALL the circumstances around the current committee member that you allude to? Would you really?!

Would you like to see all the 'collateral' damage it would create? Would you really?

Best you check with, paricularly, 2 of your associates first. Don't you?

Have a nice Sunday!

Cheers

Jem

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if Charlie and others would want a full breakdown of that disgraceful episode to be made public on this forum. I’m sure Eaststand boy would have kittens.

I now understand how my Mrs feels watching inception. Not a clue what’s going on, hopefully it will be explained at the end. Anyway who’s excited about a potential press conference 2moro. After the last one the excitement of listening in to bbc breakfast is to much to take

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if Charlie and others would want a full breakdown of that disgraceful episode to be made public on this forum. I’m sure Eaststand boy would have kittens.

How exactly do you know about that 'disgraceful episode' I wonder?

And yes, it was disgraceful ..... but perhaps not in the way you personally would like it to be told?

Enjoy your Sunday

Cheers!

Jem

How exactly do you know about that 'disgraceful episode' I wonder?

And yes, it was disgraceful ..... but perhaps not in the way you personally would like it to be told?

Enjoy your Sunday

Cheers!

Jem

I don’t want it told as you quite rightly point out about the collateral damage it would cause. The best thing is for all is that we move on. I understand that you will be stepping down from the committee and therefore the Chairmans position. It will be interesting who takes over the reigns at a pivotal time and more importantly a crossroads in the clubs future. Good luck.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Cute!

Ok facts! Let's get a few things clear. I don't have 'mates' on here. I wouldn't have a clue who most of the people are on this forum if I was stuck in a lift with them. My 'mate' that I go to games with is just dealing with the sudden death of his father and therefore any reference to friends, associates or agendas is frankly offensive.

I speak for myself, and no one else.

As for being a sad little man, you couldn't be further from the truth. I don't allow the likes of you or others on here to get me down. I support my club through good and bad as I have done for 35 years and will continue to do. I won't turn my back on the club because of an owner, manager, players or the opinions of others. And as you know nothing about me you have no idea what I have or haven't done for the club I 'supposedly' support.

You yourself stated on a day or two back that you were prepared to make a fresh start, give OxVox the benefit of the doubt, judge Tiger on his actions etc. Your words. Then Myles comes up with a number of implied allegations. I, and others, have asked him to substantiate these claims, share the links etc. But instead of doing so he becomes increasingly defensive and seems intent on bring OxVox down. Why is this? Why would he not do all her can to warn others about the risks posed by our new owner/s?

You then return to your (two day) old approach of mocking OxVox, making snidey comments, again alluding to things that may or may not have happened in the past? How does any of this help the club you clearly support more than I do?

Now, I know that my style of posting gets your back up and probably annoys many others. I use humour, regardless of whether it is appropriate or not, and I enjoy challenging you and others. But no one should ever excuse this as someone who doesn't care or wouldn't want to see us win every game 10 nil.

So judge me how you want, I really do not care. Say what you like about me, I assure you I have been called far worse by some of the most dangerous people in the country. You are entirely meaningless to me beyond being an irritant that I enjoy swotting every so often.

But if you have something to say about the club, the owner, my 'friends' - and this puts the future of OUR club at risk, then bloody well say it and stop this school playground 'he said, she said' horseshit!

I don’t want it told as you quite rightly point out about the collateral damage it would cause. The best thing is for all is that we move on. I understand that you will be stepping down from the committee and therefore the Chairmans position. It will be interesting who takes over the reigns at a pivotal time and more importantly a crossroads in the clubs future. Good luck.

Enjoy your Sunday.

So, you are aware of the 'collateral' damage in actually tell the truth.

Thing is, the poster who brought this up, doesn't really care about the implications the truth would have for others ...

Thank you for your words about me stepping down. I'd actually informed the committee back in September, as did Simon and we'll formally step away at the AGM. I for one certainly hope to be able to contribute positively in some way in the future.

Anyway, so much to talk about and so much time to do it in ....

Cheers

Jem

So, you are aware of the 'collateral' damage in actually tell the truth.

Thing is, the poster who brought this up, doesn't really care about the implications the truth would have for others ...

Thank you for your words about me stepping down. I'd actually informed the committee back in September, as did Simon and we'll formally step away at the AGM. I for one certainly hope to be able to contribute positively in some way in the future.

Anyway, so much to talk about and so much time to do it in ....

Cheers

Jem

What ruins football for some is having knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes. There comes a time to walk away and just attend match days and leave the politics to others. Then you get back the true enjoyment of watching your team through both the good and not so good times. Am I concerned about the new ownership of the club and it’s direction, absolutely but it is what it is and as you said on RO yesterday, it’s a business deal between two men. We have no real influence if the truth be known.

Cute!

Ok facts! Let's get a few things clear. I don't have 'mates' on here. I wouldn't have a clue who most of the people are on this forum if I was stuck in a lift with them. My 'mate' that I go to games with is just dealing with the sudden death of his father and therefore any reference to friends, associates or agendas is frankly offensive.

I speak for myself, and no one else.

As for being a sad little man, you couldn't be further from the truth. I don't allow the likes of you or others on here to get me down. I support my club through good and bad as I have done for 35 years and will continue to do. I won't turn my back on the club because of an owner, manager, players or the opinions of others. And as you know nothing about me you have no idea what I have or haven't done for the club I 'supposedly' support.

You yourself stated on a day or two back that you were prepared to make a fresh start, give OxVox the benefit of the doubt, judge Tiger on his actions etc. Your words. Then Myles comes up with a number of implied allegations. I, and others, have asked him to substantiate these claims, share the links etc. But instead of doing so he becomes increasingly defensive and seems intent on bring OxVox down. Why is this? Why would he not do all her can to warn others about the risks posed by our new owner/s?

You then return to your (two day) old approach of mocking OxVox, making snidey comments, again alluding to things that may or may not have happened in the past? How does any of this help the club you clearly support more than I do?

Now, I know that my style of posting gets your back up and probably annoys many others. I use humour, regardless of whether it is appropriate or not, and I enjoy challenging you and others. But no one should ever excuse this as someone who doesn't care or wouldn't want to see us win every game 10 nil.

So judge me how you want, I really do not care. Say what you like about me, I assure you I have been called far worse by some of the most dangerous people in the country. You are entirely meaningless to me beyond being an irritant that I enjoy swotting every so often.

But if you have something to say about the club, the owner, my 'friends' - and this puts the future of OUR club at risk, then bloody well say it and stop this school playground 'he said, she said' horseshit!

This ^^^^

I know names of people from both committees old and present although would probably put names to faces if introduced I don’t know anyone personally . My comment is not long afterJem & co. took over a very high up member of the previous committee went on a Radio Oxford phone in and said how well they got on with Fk and regularly met for a coffee. At that point I lost all trust in anything that person said.

Back
Top Bottom