General Smith going back to plastics

at his request apparently?

Not massively surprising, family up north and must be a hell of a trek to and from Oxford all the time. You'd also be surprised how constant driving aggravates injuries and niggles (of which he has had a couple). Probably best for all sides.

Good luck to Sam Smith as well, never worked out here and the writing was on the wall (sorry!) early on.

2 chances to get worthwhile players in as replacements then, these 2 have offered b****r all for us, Smith especially after Robinson spent all summer chasing him

2 chances to get worthwhile players in as replacements then, these 2 have offered b****r all for us, Smith especially after Robinson spent all summer chasing him

KR has said we’re not looking to replace TM as Hanson is now our first choice RB and have back-up already.

Not massively surprising, family up north and must be a hell of a trek to and from Oxford all the time. You'd also be surprised how constant driving aggravates injuries and niggles (of which he has had a couple). Probably best for all sides.

Good luck to Sam Smith as well, never worked out here and the writing was on the wall (sorry!) early on.

spot on re constant driving aggravating injuries n niggles @Berliner ...can confirm driving long distance exacerbates any strains, pains n niggles from first hand experience ( work takes me all over UK):rolleyes:

• React
Reactions: Ian

shame is Smith will blossom into a prolific striker (though at what level remains to be seen).... the system(s) KR plays doesnt suit Smith's natural game

Browne can go as well. Has looked actively disinterested over the last few games. Clearly had his head turned by Championship suitors. If they still want him looking at how useless he is when he doesn’t fancy it.

Browne can go as well. Has looked actively disinterested over the last few games. Clearly had his head turned by Championship suitors. If they still want him looking at how useless he is when he doesn’t fancy it.
big time Charlie ..... if not fit/ injured why play him? ....,Browne's been, at best, a passenger the last two games, making us in effect a team of 10 men

He is apparently injured, but Lobbo keeps picking him.

one of our promising U23s.... dont think theyd be out of their depth or phased

Young James has impressed me when Ive seen U23s play
Spasov looked out of his depth today unfortunately.
I think that the criticism of Browne is unfair.
He is a young lad. Wingers are traditionally inconsistent.
He has not been totally fit recently.

Spasov looked out of his depth today unfortunately.
I think that the criticism of Browne is unfair.
He is a young lad. Wingers are traditionally inconsistent.
He has not been totally fit recently.
looked off the pace and uninterested on Boxing day .... similar 'performance' from Browne today too? ( I hear).... IF he was carrying an injury( foot apparently), KR should perhaps have subbed him today, though maybe he shouldn't have started the game?

Glad Smith has gone back - he looked too clueless for all of his technical ability. Not what we needed or need. Shame really.

Back
Top Bottom