Current Player Slavi Spasov

I'm stopping this thread because it's getting too personal.
If ITK people (genuine of imagined) they should think twice before posting info about players and their financial position. That is too private to be posted here.
Also the attempted scrambling by Junior of Scotchegg is going too far. I know both of you personally and know that via different routes you both sometimes have good information that is sometimes very much appreciated . But both of you, please think twice before posting personal items about people working for our club.
Thank you.

The club must really see something in him.

Slavi became the U’s youngest ever scorer in 2018, when he scored a penalty in the Checkatrade Trophy against Fulham at just 16 years of age.

The 18-year-old has spent the last two seasons on loan-spells at Woking and North Leigh
I can understand why, if he's only aged 2 years since 2018!

Apparently going to be in the matchday squad tomorrow as O'Donkor has a minor injury.

As much as I want Slavi to do well, just shows how badly we need another top striker in the door.

He was doing well in the conference for Woking as an 18 year old before his injuries......

Hopefully can find him another loan at that level, and then reassess in January.

If he's on the bench tomorrow watch him come on and score the winner
🎶He's one of our own Slavi spasov he's one of our own 🎶

Back
Top Bottom