SKY

NottsYellow

I don't know if it was the Oxford performance or the SKY commentators/summarisers that frustrated me the most.
Those SKY geezers do talk some twaddle. They say exactly the same whether it is Scunthorpe or Oxford or Bradford. The manager has said this, said that, to the players, they are going for top 6 finish, consolidation is not enough etc, etc ,etc They just make the waffle up as they go along. They talk far too much over the play. Total garbage.
Then the camera man spends too long on a close up of a player, then the replay of the incident missing the restart of the game.
Very poor, bland and amateurish coverage (bit like the Oxford performance)
Serves me right for not getting in the car and doing 200 mile round trip, surely must have been better watching it live!?

I don't know if it was the Oxford performance or the SKY commentators/summarisers that frustrated me the most.
Those SKY geezers do talk some twaddle. They say exactly the same whether it is Scunthorpe or Oxford or Bradford. The manager has said this, said that, to the players, they are going for top 6 finish, consolidation is not enough etc, etc ,etc They just make the waffle up as they go along. They talk far too much over the play. Total garbage.
Then the camera man spends too long on a close up of a player, then the replay of the incident missing the restart of the game.
Very poor, bland and amateurish coverage (bit like the Oxford performance)
Serves me right for not getting in the car and doing 200 mile round trip, surely must have been better watching it live!?

You are joking! I said to my mate that if I was at home watching this I’d have fallen asleep in front of the tv

I couldn't make the game yesterday so watched it on the box, i had to mute it!

Unfortunately I was at the match so didn't see the Sky coverage. What did MAPP have to say?

Luckily I was playing walking football for OUFC so missed both the tv coverage and the game itself

Well I took the niece and nephew to play junkyard golf in the Westgate. I can't seriously be expected to consider that a game - weeks ahead- might be played on a Sunday lunchtime, can I?

I kicked both their arses as it goes so result all round really. Well, except the result. Least I didn't have to watch it...

Back
Top Bottom