National News Sir Keir Starmer

Corbynistas hate him which makes him the most electable option they’ve had in years.

The issue is that the shoe is on the other foot. They undermine him at every opportunity which is what the centrists were doing to Corbyn. Quite frankly, the Labour Party have become a shambles over the last decade. Internal bickering, quarrelling over what they want to be and what they want to prioritise and through it all they’ve allowed them Tories to govern unchallenged.

This is one of the most hopeless governments we’ve had in years. And this bunch of Labour no marks can’t land a blow on them. It’s tragic.

Last edited:
Starmer seems ok but the Corbyn years have left the party in such a low place that all he can do for now is steady the ship and start to rebuild. I was saying yesterday that if David had beaten Ed to that election the course of history could have been changed and maybe the country wouldn’t be so divided and unhappy.

This is one of the most hopeless governments we’ve had in years. And this bunch of Labour no marks can’t land a blow on them. It’s tragic.

Despite political difference I would love to see a strong and viable opposition in place.
Difficult for KS & Labour as they need to be seen to be doing the "national unity" bit and their benches are fractious places at the moment.

Despite political difference I would love to see a strong and viable opposition in place.
Difficult for KS & Labour as they need to be seen to be doing the "national unity" bit and their benches are fractious places at the moment.
Yes, differences aside a strong opposition is more democratic as it stops the ruling party from going too far in one direction, and better for the country as it makes them up their game

Starmer should liven things up a bit by attending bunga bunga parties hosted by Russian oligarchs in Italy.

Corbynistas hate him which makes him the most electable option they’ve had in years.

The issue is that the shoe is on the other foot. They undermine him at every opportunity which is what the centrists were doing to Corbyn. Quite frankly, the Labour Party have become a shambles over the last decade. Internal bickering, quarrelling over what they want to be and what they want to prioritise and through it all they’ve allowed them Tories to govern unchallenged.

I take it you didn't see Ed Miliband rip Doris to absolute shreds during the Internal Market debate last week. (Yes, Ed Milliband!!)

Looks like a drunk tramp dragged through a hedge backwards.
More than happy for you to unpick the policies etc but attacking someone for their looks?? Do you also pick on people with disabilities?

Back
Top Bottom