National News Sir Keir Starmer

Is this as bad , less bad, or worse than Oliver Dowden offering "Deep sympathy" for the person who lost their life on Sky News this morning? :unsure:

Both as bad as each other, proving beyond all reason that they are all as bad as each other and scared of "offending" anyone..... 🤷‍♀️

If the driver had died then yes, sympathy, etc but some suicide bomber immolates himself then get the flags out and start the party and, under no circumstances, offer any sympathy to his kith or kin.

1 less is a good thing.

Both as bad as each other, proving beyond all reason that they are all as bad as each other and scared of "offending" anyone..... 🤷‍♀️

If the driver had died then yes, sympathy, etc but some suicide bomber immolates himself then get the flags out and start the party and, under no circumstances, offer any sympathy to his kith or kin.

1 less is a good thing.
Well, it always pays to be in possession of the full facts before passing judgement too....

Too right it was clumsy/ill-informed at best....

But I'm sure you can see the irony in your "scared of offending anyone" line....you are coming across as pretty offended/frothy....even though you have no idea what motivated either of them to say what they did, when they said it. Maybe they were not in possession of the full facts 🤷‍♂️

And, no....again....they are NOT all as bad as each other.

#Lowstandards

PS - if I wanted to be pedantic, I could point out that Dowden offered sympathy to the person who lost their life, Ashworth offered it to the family of the deceased (who for all you know are good, honest people who had no idea what their family member was involved in).

Well, it always pays to be in possession of the full facts before passing judgement too....

Too right it was clumsy/ill-informed at best....

But I'm sure you can see the irony in your "scared of offending anyone" line....you are coming across as pretty offended/frothy....even though you have no idea what motivated either of them to say what they did, when they said it. Maybe they were not in possession of the full facts 🤷‍♂️

And, no....again....they are NOT all as bad as each other.

#Lowstandards

PS - if I wanted to be pedantic, I could point out that Dowden offered sympathy to the person who lost their life, Ashworth offered it to the family of the deceased (who for all you know are good, honest people who had no idea what their family member was involved in).

If they were in any doubt as to what had happened then either of them should just say so "Until I know the facts I`m not going to comment" rather than jumping in with complete pish.

Suspect named by police......... Emad Al Swealmeen, aged 32.

Now we just need to establish if they were imported or homegrown.

You are correct I have no sympathy for him and hope he felt every minute of the pain he wished to inflict on others.

If they were in any doubt as to what had happened then either of them should just say so "Until I know the facts I`m not going to comment" rather than jumping in with complete pish.

Suspect named by police......... Emad Al Swealmeen, aged 32.

Now we just need to establish if they were imported or homegrown.

You are correct I have no sympathy for him and hope he felt every minute of the pain he wished to inflict on others.
Me neither...he chose his path. But I might feel extremely sad for his family who quite probably did not ask for this.

Me neither...he chose his path. But I might feel extremely sad for his family who quite probably did not ask for this.

Barring partaking in some sort of medieval religious death cult and guiding their children towards it.

I despise religion.

Do you think the same about all Christians too?

Bad eggs in all faiths.

Some of the stuff below does taint the churches history though.

Found the bit about hoarding wealth, oppression of the poor and supporting slavery a bit topical.

Do you think the same about all Christians too?

Anyone who believes in and puts their worship of sky fairies over humanity needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Let's be honest about this Christianity "started it" by trying to implement "our" doctrine over theirs centuries ago and it is still going on, we don`t learn and just keep repeating the same mistakes or expecting a different outcome.

Although the world was a lot better when more of the globe was pink. :)

Anyone who believes in and puts their worship of sky fairies over humanity needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Let's be honest about this Christianity "started it" by trying to implement "our" doctrine over theirs centuries ago and it is still going on, we don`t learn and just keep repeating the same mistakes or expecting a different outcome.

It is now becoming more rainbow to be fair.

cheers2.jpeg

Turns out he was an asylum seeker who had "converted to Christianity" and had "mental health issues".

Well, thats the hat trick of deflection then...................... :rolleyes:

Anyone who decides to blow themselves up could easily be defined as having "MH issues", as for his "conversion" he might have missed the point somewhat and the cherry on top is an asylum seeker who sought to destroy what they worked so hard to reach.

We are fudged its not migration or asylum-seeking its a Trojan Horse invasion.

It has now been reported that his asylum application failed in 2014 as his country of origin was deemed uncertain although it also seems he was Jordanian.

So 7 years later he`s still here...... with access to whatever he needed to try and destroy the very people of the country that was looking after him.

Wonder how many more of them there are?

It has now been reported that his asylum application failed in 2014 as his country of origin was deemed uncertain although it also seems he was Jordanian.

So 7 years later he`s still here...... with access to whatever he needed to try and destroy the very people of the country that was looking after him.

Wonder how many more of them there are?
So during those 7 years the Tory government could do nothing about his status so the blame falls on the government.

So during those 7 years the Tory government could do nothing about his status so the blame falls on the government.

Probably had legal aid to employ some "human rights lawyer" to kick his can down the road.
The same ones who prevent convicted criminals from being deported when we know exactly where they should go.

Anyway he`s dead and his attack failed so there is a slightly positive outcome.

Yeah, but telling great big fat greasy lies in Parliament is fine and dandy it seems

Someone buy her a Thesaurus......plenty of other words in available that mean the same thing if you are no longer allowed to call a spade a long-shafted digging tool ;)

Yeah, but telling great big fat greasy lies in Parliament is fine and dandy it seems

Someone buy her a Thesaurus......plenty of other words in available that mean the same thing if you are no longer allowed to call a spade a long-shafted digging tool ;)

Lies, damned lies and politics. 🤷‍♀️

I feel she showed her lack of knowledge and experience in "life" for all to see.

I`m also pretty sure there is somebody far better in Coventry South to represent the people.

Politics eh?

This is just plagiarism from the Brexit thread!

• React
Reactions: QR
Back
Top Bottom