Current Player #13 Simon Eastwood

Hate to say it but I think that would be a very appealing move for him. Obviously just speculation at the moment but could the club really stand in his way if the right price is offered?

In a packed thread next week we shall be discussing 'Don't lose your best players whilst all around you are keeping theirs.with special features on Ryan Ledson my journey up north...Simon Eastwood there's no defence..
The stands are empty where's the ambition gone !

Fantastic news. Could be one of the most important signings of the summer.

Really good news and hopefully the first of many! Well done all involved.

Signing of the season and the window hasn’t even opened yet? Could be. Great news and really refreshing attitude from Eastwood, too. Good job, KR.

Eastwood is a major plus point, great keeper and one deal done, lets see what else we get

Lets hope this news boosts season ticket sales. This time last year absolutely nothing was happening.

As has been said, could be the most important signing we make this summer. Also sets an example to others, hopefully will see Nelson, Rothwell etc. following suit?

• React
Reactions: Ian
Good news!

Top keeper at our level, could easily play in the Championship.

I get the feeling that for Eastwood it’s not all about the money, perhaps a rarity in the modern game, he just wants to play regularly, he likes being number one and going higher up the pyramid would not guarantee that.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Good news!

Top keeper at our level, could easily play in the Championship.

I get the feeling that for Eastwood it’s not all about the money, perhaps a rarity in the modern game, he just wants to play regularly, he likes being number one and going higher up the pyramid would not guarantee that.

He's also got a settled family, which helps a lot.

Back
Top Bottom