General Simon Eastwood wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevens looks the best of our young players to be fair, but I’d still obviously be gutted to lose Eastwood

Has Mrs Eastwood been a little premature in selling the furniture?!

Actually for the first time ever I am itk.
His Mrs is moving back up north and he is staying at Oxford UTD. That much I have been told by someone who is friendly with them.
Not sure why all the furniture is going but I suspect it’s because Eastward will rent a place with an easy commute to Oxford and his Mrs and family.

Actually for the first time ever I am itk.
His Mrs is moving back up north and he is staying at Oxford UTD. That much I have been told by someone who is friendly with them.
Not sure why all the furniture is going but I suspect it’s because Eastward will rent a place with an easy commute to Oxford and his Mrs and family.
Who'd have thought that!! It's not like I was saying that a month ago!!!

He's going nowhere, and never has been! Whyte isn't for sale either. Nor is Brannagan. And Dickie will be offered an extended contract once the window closes.

Don't believe everything you read on here!!!
I didn’t read it on here read it on FB so it must be true that said Neymar was looking to move to England and was looking at us.M, so off course it’s true........

I didn’t read it on here read it on FB so it must be true that said Neymar was looking to move to England and was looking at us.M, so off course it’s true........
The story about Neymar is true. He wanted to chat to Ched Evans about his alleged actions in a Paris hotel!!!

He's going nowhere, and never has been! Whyte isn't for sale either. Nor is Brannagan. And Dickie will be offered an extended contract once the window closes.

Don't believe everything you read on here!!!

Sorry bud but all of our players are for sale. If any team comes in with a good enough offer for Whyte, Brannagan, Dickie or anyone else they is gone!
It’s okay for fans to speculate, moan, hold discussions and even criticise the club. Relax remember your blood pressure.

Sorry bud but all of our players are for sale. If any team comes in with a good enough offer for Whyte, Brannagan, Dickie or anyone else they is gone!
It’s okay for fans to speculate, moan, hold discussions and even criticise the club. Relax remember your blood pressure.
My blood pressure is fine, thanks for asking. But we're not actively looking to sell anyone. As you now know, Eastwood isn't going and it's very unlikely anyone will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom