General Simon Eastwood wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like she could be covering up anything that could be happening, why would they sell all there furniture if Eastwood was staying?

It's not unlikely that she maybe moving back up north with family and he is moving somewhere smaller or house sharing to stay here?

There doesn't have to be a hidden agenda to everything!

It's not unlikely that she maybe moving back up north with family and he is moving somewhere smaller or house sharing to stay here?

There doesn't have to be a hidden agenda to everything!
Possible but don't think Eastwood could stay here very long without them. He's spoke several times about wanting to be in a settled environment with family.

I think she is covering up now its out there.
You wouldn't be selling all your furniture. And also says as WE are moving WE are selling all of our furniture. And they want to keep it all until July/Aug.
Yeah right!!

I think she is covering up now its out there.
You wouldn't be selling all your furniture. And also says as WE are moving WE are selling all of our furniture. And they want to keep it all until July/Aug.
Yeah right!!

WE as in her and her children!!!! And why post on a community group with 13,000 members if you don't want anyone to see??

And the post was deleted because the group is not a selling group, rather than any cover up shite!!!

Eastwood is leaving. He'll be joining a club further North shortly

Possibility, the stage of his career and age I can see something in this sadly. Were we not rumoured to be after a goalkeeper recently ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom