General Simon Eastwood wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there is some truth in this. Eastwood I thought was well settled here

Until the Billionaire's Boy Club build us a new stadium, the model is to get some productive use out of the players and sell them on for a profit. This would seem to fit the narrative.

As long as we've got ~5 realistic transfer targets with similar potential for each position, I can live with that for the time being, consider our perilous financial position.

lot of if buts and maybe's....have to be careful not to be fighting a relegation battle for a 3rd season

many kept saying they wouldn't trust Robbo with money again and yet reading some threads rumours of our players moving on to be replaced by whom is not very clear and given our off field activities cannot see why players will sudden want come here when we were rejected last season.

As much as I hope Eastwood will stay I wouldn’t begrudge him a shot at the championship, and Barnsley would be a good move for him. He’s always been a model professional for us, I don’t think he owes us anything.

Incidentally I heard some chatter about Barnsley and Brannagan over the weekend. I hoping it was just BS in silly season though.
Aware that this is an Eastwood thread so this is slightly off topic, and not been on the forum in a while so this may have been discussed elsewhere , but honestly I don’t know why a Championship club wouldn’t come in for Brannagan. He showed to me last year that he’s definitely capable of playing at a higher level and perhaps, not unlike Mowatt, would flourish in a team with better players than we currently possess.

• React
Reactions: MJB
lot of if buts and maybe's....have to be careful not to be fighting a relegation battle for a 3rd season

many kept saying they wouldn't trust Robbo with money again and yet reading some threads rumours of our players moving on to be replaced by whom is not very clear and given our off field activities cannot see why players will sudden want come here when we were rejected last season.
I am not sure why people wouldn't trust KR with money having brought in Whyte and Sykes particularly. The signings in January were very good.

Sideways step in his career ?
Sideways??? Newport? More like a descent into obscurity. Seriously people, they scraped into league one, why would he move to a club with a support averaging 3,400. Get real they are tin pot... and Welsh!

Sideways??? Newport? More like a descent into obscurity. Seriously people, they scraped into league one, why would he move to a club with a support averaging 3,400. Get real they are tin pot... and Welsh!

They didn't scrape into League One...

And they are talking about their goalkeeper to us, not Eastwood to them!

Eastwoods wife is selling all their furniture on FB

He is off by the sound of it.

Attachments

• C32F6C13-CB09-4950-AC62-B9926FA1B7DE.jpeg
    C32F6C13-CB09-4950-AC62-B9926FA1B7DE.jpeg
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 162
someone asked!

Attachments

• 349A3CA6-E8F7-41D0-B9BD-5ED220BA81A3.jpeg
    349A3CA6-E8F7-41D0-B9BD-5ED220BA81A3.jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 124
His wife has completed her studies in the south now. Sounds like she has landed a job closer to home so moving back with their children.
I imagine Easty will live between the two, perhaps in Ox half the week. Quite common with footballers these days.

His wife has completed her studies in the south now. Sounds like she has landed a job closer to home so moving back with their children.
I imagine Easty will live between the two, perhaps in Ox half the week. Quite common with footballers these days.
Why would she not stay down here with him?

But wouldn't you take the furniture with you to the new house? Or are footballers that rich it's easier to flog it all on Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom