General Simon Eastwood wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he signed a new contract, it included a minumum fee release clause, so I imagine an offer in the £600k range would probably secure his transfer, should someone want him enough.

In regards to January replacements, Adam Davies went to Stoke from Barnsley in the summer, and is currently only their 3rd choice...

Jamal Blackman went to vitesse Arnhem on loan from Chelsea to recover post broken leg and not playing. Not sure if possible but quality 6ft6 goalkeeper with good distribution.

Jamal Blackman went to vitesse Arnhem on loan from Chelsea to recover post broken leg and not playing. Not sure if possible but quality 6ft6 goalkeeper with good distribution.

Young Stevens will know Jamal as well as at Chelsea Academy together for several years, however think you will find Premier league keepers can not be emergency loaned in.

We won't implode as badly as we did last year, but thats a big loss at an important time of the season. He has no luck re playing Man City!

Makes you wonder how well we'd be doing this season without all our injuries!

not good. just when things were looking brighter on the injury side.
hope he gets back soon

If Jack Stevens hadn't of already proved himself last season I'd say this would be a big blow but as JS has already shown how good he is I don't think its actually as bad as some will think it is.

Get a back up keeper to come in and warm the bench while JS takes over the gloves.

Eastwood is likely to be out with his knee for anything between 6-8 weeks.

Could be an emergency loan keeper incoming

Do you know something that's not being reported on the official site, where it says "at least the next couple of weeks"?

I was under the impression that you can only have an emergency loan if all your first team goalkeepers were injured? Jack now has a run of games to prove himself to the fans and KR, but let's be honest he wouldn't be at the club if he couldn't cut it in some regards, there's a reason why he's still here and Agboola's now at Romford.

Do you know something that's not being reported on the official site, where it says "at least the next couple of weeks"?
OWS .... Jack Stevens will play tomorrow- (and probably on Saturday too)

Robbo goes on to say that they will wait and see how it settles down..

I think this is a smokescreen from the club and my information will ring true. 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom