General Signed Away Shirt

LuceOx

Hey everyone, I’m a season ticket holder and have followed Oxford for as long as I can remember! Hopefully this post is appropriate 😊 I am raising money for the British Heart Foundation by taking on the London Marathon in October. The charity is very personal to me with my Grandfather suffering cardiac arrest in 2018 and my younger sister having open heart surgery for a heart defect in 2019. The club have very kindly donated a signed away shirt for me to raffle off to raise some much needed funds! If you fancy your chances at winning the shirt, please buy a few tickets to support the cause! Any shares of the link to fellow fans and people interested would also be amazing ! Thanks 😊

https://raffall.com/237584/enter-ra...ord-united-away-shirt-hosted-by-lucy-georgina

39A67450-841C-4C0F-8EA8-ADB0693A4D3A.png

Last edited:
Good luck with your fundraising, and also with your training and run on the day.

One thing I'll say from my own marathon experiences, make sure to keep an eye on salt levels during the run, quad cramping REALLY HURTS!!!! Have fun 😁

Back
Top Bottom