General Stadium Petition - Signatures Needed

Sign ithrough the link in the following post

3000 needed. Now at 2160. Come on lads and lassies.

2305 and counting. Keep spreading the word.

Lots always bang on about the 30,000 odd who go to Wembley - they all need to get signing!

Can't sign if your under 16 though so not sure you will get the full 30k signing.

Can't sign if your under 16 though so not sure you will get the full 30k signing.

Even the four-year-olds at the Wembley Play-Off Final will be 16 now… and now I feel bloody old!

Can’t see it being needed desperately but as email/postcode confirmation isn’t needed, it is quite easy to sign several times

Even the four-year-olds at the Wembley Play-Off Final will be 16 now… and now I feel bloody old!

That does make me feel old lol. My nephew was 3 at that game and turning 15 in March.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Haha I was 19 had no kids I'm now 31 nearly with 3 kids how time fly's πŸ˜„

I was 21 at the time, was my wifes first and last oxford game when we first got together , she doesn't really like football lol. I now have one 9 year old and another boy due in May so at least I'm trying to grow our fan base a bit. πŸ˜€ hopefully by the time we have our new shiny stadium I will be bringing another season ticket holder.

I was 21 at the time, was my wifes first and last oxford game when we first got together , she doesn't really like football lol. I now have one 9 year old and another boy due in May so at least I'm trying to grow our fan base a bit. [emoji3] hopefully by the time we have our new shiny stadium I will be bringing another season ticket holder.

Best of luck with the new one on the way. I was 26 and now have a 7-year-old and a 5-year-old.

Hopefully we’re all celebrating like this in a new stadium before the decade is out!
ac48a9f7f8a60874be9690ea2a684434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom