General Stadium Petition - Signatures Needed

2950 and counting. Keep going folks, nearly there. But more than 3000 is very acceptable. COYY

Well done everybody who has signed. Now onwards to 4000.

PS has Granny signed yet?

Surely we'd get most Oufc to sign within a few days?
There are probably quite a few supporters and casual attendees who don't follow anything about the club online, but will go to the Wednesday game next week. Make the petition known to everyone who attends, and encourage them to pass it on, and the number of signatures should shoot up.

Really should be able to get to 10k in a couple of weeks. If we can't do that we don't need an 18k capacity stadium [emoji57]

There are probably quite a few supporters and casual attendees who don't follow anything about the club online, but will go to the Wednesday game next week. Make the petition known to everyone who attends, and encourage them to pass it on, and the number of signatures should shoot up.

Really should be able to get to 10k in a couple of weeks. If we can't do that we don't need an 18k capacity stadium [emoji57]
Clipboards at the ready for Sheff Weds game and Pompey I hope

Clipboards at the ready for Sheff Weds game and Pompey I hope
it would need 'man' power ( and OUFC permission to do so) , but old fashioned paper petions and pens outside( or inside) home turnstiles at the game v Sheff wed, and Pompey, could add 1-2k more signatures to the cause?

3350 now. Come on. don't forget grandad can sign as well. You could even use the postcode of his graveyard.

I hope there isn't a counter petition being organised using our fans behaviour yesterday as reasons why stadium shouldn't be moved to near Kidlington. πŸ˜•

Back
Top Bottom